How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

11 minutes ago, kat said:

I was sitting in Wyandotte with my belongings (well,  bags I could carry) waiting to go to a mission in Toledo but I was able to come up with 45 dollars and got a room tonight in Taylor. 

Oh my, I can't help but worry.  Happy you have a place for the night.

39 minutes ago, kat said:

I was sitting in Wyandotte with my belongings (well,  bags I could carry) waiting to go to a mission in Toledo but I was able to come up with 45 dollars and got a room tonight in Taylor. 

*hugs*

How do I contact you?  Will you have a phone? Way to get to the internet or a phone that you have control over?  I live with my mom and she's insane 1950s mentality I can't bring you here.  I'm totally broke and when I say totally broke my bank statement just now, literally just now,  is >zero<  (have to dispute one big charge which I won't win). I'm trying to think of something to do. 

Hey Troy, yea, my cell phone is back on, the 799 number? I think you have it and I have internet access on it as well. I am not messing with fb right now because my venting gets out of control, I get embarrassed and feel stupid later so I am trying ro just leave it alone.

Edited by kat

This feels great.  I got the chance to vacuum my rugs for the first time since I started all that paperwork in August.  Feels like it was too easy or that I forgot to handle something else, but the bottom line is I got it cleaned now, anything else, I will handle when it comes to me. :biggrin:

Feeling kinda messed up about being so messed up.  I practically live on this site, but I'm not sure how I feel about looking at myself every hour of everyday.  I only socialize very rarely because I don't like the sound of my own voice.  So I feel like I may have made a mistake. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic