How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Just now, kat said:

I need a lot of help these days. I'm pretty sure the motel owner was peeping in the window when I was in the shower because the window is frosted and well I heard a knock at the door and than saw a body standing outside the window when I jumped out. This is in the middle of the cornfields too. I am feeling a psycho vibe. I suppose it is a matter of who is more so.

Wish I could help you.  At least and can send you positive energy.

Feeling a bit dinky...I did it again.  I got so excited about taking care of something for someone I forgot I checked my superpowers at the proverbial door of life...  Now I'm at the mercy of the plight of mere mortals....

*shakes fist wildly at the universe*

20 hours ago, TronRP said:

Felt like beating myself up for taking the blame for something...not sure why I did it, but I did.

You have got to be the sweetest most genuine, open-hearted person that I have ever been blessed to meet. You would take blame to prevent someone else having to feel bad. It's your way. I can't grasp feelings like that anymore. I've been hurt too much in my time and it's hard to trust anyone anymore but in knowing you, it gives me a brighter picture of my future. I am amazed by the thought that you exist at all. You're a unicorn. *hugs*

2 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

You have got to be the sweetest most genuine, open-hearted person that I have ever been blessed to meet. You would take blame to prevent someone else having to feel bad. It's your way. I can't grasp feelings like that anymore. I've been hurt too much in my time and it's hard to trust anyone anymore but in knowing you, it gives me a brighter picture of my future. I am amazed by the thought that you exist at all. You're a unicorn. *hugs*

:blushing:

Can't even put it into words.  They know I am trying to help someone out and yet their little selfish behaviors have kicked in overtime.  Monchichis pull this kinda crap again and they can head where they're going with stinging rear ends.

Very optimistic. I made it past my second interview for a recruiter position and my third is with regional via phone. Each interview with this company has been positive and they are more like asking me if I want to do this job and both people so far said I'd be a great fit....there biggest question was can u work the schedule we have available and will you be comfortable with terminating someone! 

Um, yes, yes, I would.

Maybe this is where I need to be considering my biggest problem staying at a job has been incompetent people. Maybe this is my niche. Weeding out bullshit.

Felt like I was about to pop a vessel this morning.  Took me 3.5 hours to get the House back on track.  Just because they hadn't seen me face to face for a few days, the Monchichis started trying to run things the way they felt at that particular point in time which then changed given how they felt the next moment.  NOT ON MY WATCH MUNCHI-MINIS...I will chew you up, spit you out and crush your remains if y'all ever try anything like this again!!!

*puts foot down*

Cant stay awake and cant fall asleep for long been this way since friday. So tired I cant get anything done! Im just perpetualy groggy. Woke up long enough to sell some collectables to a guy I know... at a loss. Whoopie. (Ill start suckin dicks in the alley before the GoT stuff goes though) The srupid nightmares arent helping.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic