How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Um, I moved my stuff from my old apartment almost a month ago and my back was hurting that same day, thought it would be better after a few days but um yea, it literally hurts to walk. Bad. I am kinda tripping..just a lil' bit. Maybe it's cause I'm a cowalrus. Idk.

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

Um, I moved my stuff from my old apartment almost a month ago and my back was hurting that same day, thought it would be better after a few days but um yea, it literally hurts to walk. Bad. I am kinda tripping..just a lil' bit. Maybe it's cause I'm a cowalrus. Idk.

Have you ever had an MRI done on your back.  That's how we discovered Trene's herniated disks.  It's quite possible that you have a more serious issue than you think.  *concerned look*

19 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Have you ever had an MRI done on your back.  That's how we discovered Trene's herniated disks.  It's quite possible that you have a more serious issue than you think.  *concerned look*

I had an X-Ray on my back a couple times, I can't remember what they did when they took me to the ER on the accident day I just remembered a bunch of machines and stuff with my head was a big concern to them,  but come to think about it I don't think anyone has ever done an MRI.  It used to hurt with inactivity after the accident probably because I was laid up all the time but this is different and I been off narcotic pain meds for awhile but I always had a musle relaxer up until about a month ago...but this is different..this is my left back/hip area..I think you it's more than just sciatica..my doctor is in Michigan and I'll probably have to wait for a referral and stuff and that's if I don't get cut off my insurance, I don't even have an address right now, lol..nervous lol...I don't even know what state I live in anymore;( 

And I lost my appeal to the insurance company through my old job, I had to email them to tell her I had no address anymore and the rep called me and said oh well they are denying you anyway..I'll send you a letter". I'm like where you gonna send it? I have no home anymore? She paused..oh well I'll email it at the end of the week...that was three weeks ago..still nothing! They suck hard. Pisses me off.

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

❤Thank you. I hope you guys are ok and Trene hopefully feels better today.

Fortunately, Trene is walking a bit better than yesterday...still not out of the woods yet.  Also, you came up in conversation yesterday...the Monchichis miss you...:heart:

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Fortunately, Trene is walking a bit better than yesterday...still not out of the woods yet.  Also, you came up in conversation yesterday...the Monchichis miss you...:heart:

Aww! Tell them hi and I miss them too and that I said behave...darlings❤❤❤

27 minutes ago, kat said:

Aww! Tell them hi and I miss them too and that I said behave...darlings❤❤❤

7 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Good to hear big sister is on the mend! Send her a hug from me, please.

I will...:biggrin:

On 6/2/2017 at 8:32 PM, kat said:

Might want to give a massage therapist a call!  (Hint! Hint!) :)

4 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I feel as if I have abandoned Kitkat to all the responsibilities. I can't stand. I can't sit. It even hurts to lie down. I'll be glad to find out what this injury actually is so it can be treated, healed, over and done with. So annoying. :dry:

large.chibi_reiko_twitch__wechat_contest

Hopefully this will make you feel better:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/24195-how-are-you-feeling/&do=findComment&comment=793040

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

This is very confusing.  One minute I'm having someone tell me how good of a job I'm doing then the next they are telling me that I'm sending "condescending" text.  I can't believe that almost sparked another anxiety attack.  I'm really tired of being so wimpy. :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic