How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

21 hours ago, kat said:

I was just sitting here doing my makeup and starting talking to Zurgous about how shitty my job is and I just started dry heaving.  I have never had a job do that. 

It was almost on command. If that isn't nerves, I don't know what is.

Feeling thrilled that the lights are back on, but feeling disgruntled that it had to be like this on one of the coldest days of the week.  Currently 20 degrees and all the homes around her are without heat.  I had installed gas heaters on all of our properties so we didn't leave the block like everyone else.

At least some people had a vacation away from here but not me, I got left behind like I wasn't shit but when a person didn't find what they thought they would in a certain F state all of a sudden they come back like oh I love you so much,  bs! That's not love. I'm just a settlement until you find anything else,  like anything.  I'm not stupid,  I see that crap.

Edited by kat

Something odd just happened, standing in the kitchen all of a sudden a large boom, like a car hit the building,  everything went black for a minute and came back on. Everyone was outside looking around thinking a car hit the building but nothing was out of place.  

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Something odd just happened, standing in the kitchen all of a sudden a large boom, like a car hit the building,  everything went black for a minute and came back on. Everyone was outside looking around thinking a car hit the building but nothing was out of place.  

Most likely it was a power transformer.  That would explain loss of power then coming back as circuits kick in to reroute the power

20 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Most likely it was a power transformer.  That would explain loss of power then coming back as circuits kick in to reroute the power

That was what I thought and DTE put new transformers or something in a few days ago and the neighbor chic and I walked over with her tazer/flashlight guess she felt it would protect us from the big bad full moon or something, anyway the box had a display where she said it was flashing and she claimed it was resetting,  so I guess she was right! Lol

I just thought we would hear the sound of the old school transformer short circuiting, like the sound of that zapping, electricution sound, ya know? 

Edited by kat
But my one alarm clock didn't even reset itself like the second one I have did and everything else did. That was weird.

1 minute ago, kat said:

That was what I thought and DTE put new transformers or something in a few days ago and the neighbor chic and I walked over with her tazer/flashlight guess she felt it would protect us from the big bad full moon or something, anyway the box had a display where she said it was flashing and she claimed it was resetting,  so I guess she was right! Lol

I just thought we would hear the sound of the old school transformer short circuiting, like the sound of that zapping, electricution sound, ya know? 

Yes I do.  But sometimes, they trip like a house circuit breaker.  Fortunately they reset themselves instead of someone needing to flip the switch back.  When they go, you'll see a green flash most times.  Don't know why green but that's what you usually see when they blow.

12 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Yes I do.  But sometimes, they trip like a house circuit breaker.  Fortunately they reset themselves instead of someone needing to flip the switch back.  When they go, you'll see a green flash most times.  Don't know why green but that's what you usually see when they blow.

Omg, the actual light on top of the transformer box was green too and I never seen that before, she didn't even know about that.  Must have been exactly what it was. Thank you for solving the mystery!  You're awesome man.

Edited by kat

I feel like someone just tried to call people morons on a yahoo news article but spelled it moroons:wallbash:

Perhaps they need a hug? Or maybe it's a new thing to misspell words when insulting someone's intelligence to be ironic. 

Edited by kat

Feeling very worn out.  I detest sleep delirium.  You perceive the world around you differently than you would when in command of your faculties.

I was texting my sister, playing fetch with Tawny, having a conversation with my deceased mother, trying to stay awake long enough to get the last load of laundry out of the basement and get my sister to her doctor's appointment (FAILED) and fussing about wanting to buy some bumpy cake at the Milano Café all while half knocked out on Tylenol and Ibuprofen.  And all of that while falling in and out of sleep where I was trying to help a lady locate two missing dogs from a photo she had seen of an abandoned property we took pictures of.  Both dogs were full grown, one was a German Sheppard and the other was a Rottweiler. 

I felt cuckoo bananas trying to juggle all of that and determine what was real and what wasn't. :blink:

Feeling totally juiced and a bit embarrassed.  Thanks to Moe's Minion and my Mini Me, I am almost too hyper to sleep right now.  However, I must admit, that was kind of fun messing with kids' heads at the Red Apple...(Said in the style of, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.")

:hrhr:

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Remember when Trump won?

Yeah, worse than that.

:grouphug

The atmosphere got crazy high energy at The Red Apple tonight.  Not sure that would have been somewhere you would have wanted to be this time around.

Peace be with you.

21 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling totally juiced and a bit embarrassed.  Thanks to Moe's Minion and my Mini Me, I am almost too hyper to sleep right now.  However, I must admit, that was kind of fun messing with kids' heads at the Red Apple...(Said in the style of, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.")

:hrhr:

I know the feeling.  Glad you are home.  I am so used to you being behind be heading down the road I didn't realize you weren't behind me until I got to Telegraph.  Was hoping your truck started, I would have felt like shit if it hadn't and I hadn't waited to be sure.

5 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I know the feeling.  Glad you are home.  I am so used to you being behind be heading down the road I didn't realize you weren't behind me until I got to Telegraph.  Was hoping your truck started, I would have felt like shit if it hadn't and I hadn't waited to be sure.

Trene was more worried about if you had made it to your vehicle.  She felt better when she saw that was your car pulling out of the restaurant parking lot.

We had so much stuff with us, I was trying to find places to put everything so I could drive safely. lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic