Troy Spiral

How Are You Feeling?

29,666 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I'm stuck in a real life Neverending Story.  It get's to the same chapter and repeats...the players have changed, but the storyline remains the same...and there is no "proper" sweet release.

*hugs*

I am currently in one of my depressive, angry, antisocial ruts.  I do apologize but please know that I am pushing through and still doing ok.  I have been working on some of my projects and trying to get myself together.  I still check the forum so feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Felt a bit as ease for a moment.  With all the stresses, accounts, appointments, strange doctor behaviors, daily learning lessons, pets, kids, property issues and feeling the need to hide out...I just took a brief moment to smile...

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

That at any given moment, it is a hell of a lot easier to do the wrong thing than the right thing. Walking a tight rope it would appear.

I feel like I am almost caught up with everything...now if I just don't start procrastinating...

On 2/22/2017 at 8:46 PM, creatureofthenyte said:

My mom's health is failing.

I have no idea how I'm feeling.

I am deeply sorry.  You are both in my thoughts and prayers. 

Edited by kat

Feels like my body tricked my mind into sleeping as a form of procrastination....lol.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:46 PM, creatureofthenyte said:

My mom's health is failing.

I have no idea how I'm feeling.

:grouphug

like eating a Family Sized bag of potato chips, a block of cheese, an entire summer sausage, sauteed in butter onions with mushrooms covered in freshly ground pepper with a touch of salt.

9 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

like eating a Family Sized bag of potato chips, a block of cheese, an entire summer sausage, sauteed in butter onions with mushrooms covered in freshly ground pepper with a touch of salt.

:drool

Feeling buzzed.  I had a fun time taking everyone out for eye exams and glasses (that they really want to wear), with a brief run to the Verizon Store, then a lunch run to White Castle followed by an evening of music and Karaoke.  I am laying here, physically tired, but mentally jazzed.

exhausted running the same lap for 20+ years. The more things change the more they stay the same.