How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

2 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Make the cats do their job.  They aren't supposed to just be cute, they need to work.

Unfortunately, there are currently no cats at the HomeHouse.  Once the houses are connected, the Genkan Cats will be able to patrol the entire area. :cat::cat:

1 hour ago, Troy Spiral said:

Tell that brain to slow down!  (not easy, definitely I know that) 

Yeah...cuz I have to catch up to it first...:hrhr:

Yelling from behind, I just look like an idiot waving my arms....

27 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

They can't commute to work?  I know the bus system sucks but still.

Currently they use the "Kitty Jump Rail", but that will soon be closing in lieu of the new bridge construction. 

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Moe Falcon said:

It was like 16 last I looked. Brr..

1 hour ago, kat said:

Right!  I'm so cold I'm ready to take off to Atlanta! 

FUCK ATLANTA all they have there is BIG cockroaches and rednecks...  well and it is a "lost city"  maybe underwater or something. I heard that on the History Channel must be true. I'm not sure how to find 'The Lost City of Atlanta" anyway.  Maybe if you could find a mermaid or aquaman as a guide....  

Don't worry trump doesn't give two shits about the environment, it'll be stroke level heat in warm areas in 5 years and temperate here.    Unfortunately just doing his combover hair needs 20 cases of pre-90s aquanet products . Which causes ozone depletion and polar bears to instantly burst into flames in the process.  Plus I mean climate change is a hoax anyhow , 93% of the Great Barrier Reef was affected this year.   Hasn't been this much Co2 in the atmosphere for literally millions of  years. But you know... that's what it takes to make america great again... wait a minute.... this is the most powerful country on earth... what's this "again" shit...  crap  I was fooled.

Quit complaining about the cold! The snow gods hear this shit!  HRMMPH! This is the warmest year in like a century or something.  They hear you bitching, and they remember.  Just like the North.    And us good snow-god fear folk have to suck up your blasphemy induced revenge they take on us.  ! GRR!   

I wasn't even particularly cold in that picture, just sort of stressed/sick... hear me oh snow gods , I'm a good gods-fearing ... uh... person!  Forgive them they don't know the truth of your kindness. Plus my ass itches could you help me out here snow gods? Thanks. 

NOTE: the kick-ass game of thrones calendar in the background tron got me.  That is a HUGE elk being ridden by spoiler and takes spoiler and spoilers to the secret spoiler place and then he spoiler. 

Freezing my nuts off!! After spending 7 months in Florida my body has gotten spoiled and adjusted to warm weather. I hated celebrating the holidays in 80 degrees. This shit is a bit much though. But coming back up here and reuniting with Kat was well worth it!!! I missed my sweetie. Maybe I'll find some burn barrels and make a bonfire in the frozen lair that is Kat's apartment. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic