How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

6 hours ago, kat said:

Really!  Every time that damn washer and who washes comforters in little regular sized machines?  It is not going to come clean in that it doesn't even fit whoever you are. We have one working washer in this entire building you need to stay on top your shit.  Be mindful that you are not the only person in the world! 

Need to take comforters to the laundry mat.  That's what we do.  Light weight blankets you can do but nothing big and bulky.

I am worried. A friend of mine, through a game app, has found himself suddenly homeless. He lives in South Africa.. and while he was at school his parents just sorta up and moved away... He's 17. And two days ago, his gf was killed in a car accident. He isn't doing so hot and I am very very worried about him. :( I'm sad and scared for this kid. :(

32 minutes ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

I am worried. A friend of mine, through a game app, has found himself suddenly homeless. He lives in South Africa.. and while he was at school his parents just sorta up and moved away... He's 17. And two days ago, his gf was killed in a car accident. He isn't doing so hot and I am very very worried about him. :( I'm sad and scared for this kid. :(

That's really scary and unfortunate.. I hope everything turns out okay. :/ 

1 hour ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

I am sorry for being cynical but this story sounds fake.  I have heard of other stories like this over the last few years and at one point the person asks for money to help find a place to live and help bury his GF.

10 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Nope, you are just dreaming of being online.

HaHaHa...don't mess with my head like that.  I seriously just had a nightmare that I thought I had done all 10 hours of work to activate WINDOWS 10 and found that my video card is now frying.  

Although things are still jacked up, I can work with this. :hrhr:

Feeling like laughing...as I'm talking about WINDOWS 10 messing with my video card, I just received a notification that a driver is available for download to assist my 3D viewing....dang they are determined.

:hrhr:

1 hour ago, Trene4000 said:

Exhausted... Stupid mouse kept running around the bedroom under the bed every time I started drifting off to sleep. Finally passed out at 5:30 this morning. Woke up around 9:30, still tired.

Make the cats do their job.  They aren't supposed to just be cute, they need to work.

3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Exhausted... Stupid mouse kept running around the bedroom under the bed every time I started drifting off to sleep. Finally passed out at 5:30 this morning. Woke up around 9:30, still tired.

Don't worry, I will have something for those little buggers in a couple of days. :bomb_ie:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic