How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

45 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Man that makes me mad. *hugs*

I'm in the getto in toledo right now almost hoping some fuckwad tries to break in (Bobbi isn't here right now) I have 11 rounds and a tactical knife just waiting to be used.

Ever since the last break in I haver went from 'oh they are just victims of their environment' to DIE MOTHERFUCKERS.  

More pissed off /angry/concerned for Bobbi than I am for myself.

Gave a crackhead a ride home awhile back...next time he came around (we got broke into right after that )...

I told him 'if I see you again I will shoot you' exact words  Guy has been a ghost since then.

My deal is now that I have all of these court papers completed and legal obligations handled, I'm about to put my build skills to work and do my version of a residential fortress. I am so nervous that someone might try to walk in on Trene and the Monchichis that I would go into debt to keep them safe.

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Dude, that is scary. Is there any way to get some professional help or opinion?

I do not believe so.  I have no insurance and can't afford to get insurance or pay a medical bill.  I have noticed that it seems to be weather induced.  When there is a storm coming or drastic drop in temperature it seems to cause the issues. 

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

My deal is now that I have all of these court papers completed and legal obligations handled, I'm about to put my build skills to work and do my version of a residential fortress. I am so nervous that someone might try to walk in on Trene and the Monchichis that I would go into debt to keep them safe.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with your build project.  I have a stick welder and angle grinder you are welcome to use if you would like.

12 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Man that makes me mad. *hugs*

I'm in the getto in toledo right now almost hoping some fuckwad tries to break in (Bobbi isn't here right now) I have 11 rounds and a tactical knife just waiting to be used.

Ever since the last break in I haver went from 'oh they are just victims of their environment' to DIE MOTHERFUCKERS.  

More pissed off /angry/concerned for Bobbi than I am for myself.

Gave a crackhead a ride home awhile back...next time he came around (we got broke into right after that )...

I told him 'if I see you again I will shoot you' exact words  Guy has been a ghost since then.

Whip his ass!

Edited by kat

Just need to control the pain in my legs and it feels like I can keep working a few more hours...especially since the dryer is having issues at the HomeHouse and I have to dry all the clothes next door.

A bit grumpy.  It took till about midnight before the servers and cooks got out of my way so I could start working and they left a mess.  I understand that my job is to clean at the end of the night but they should clean up their broken plates and glasses and pick up their freaking silverware and napkins from under the tables.  Oh well.  It only took me about 2.5 hours to get it done so I shouldn't really complain.

1 hour ago, Troy Spiral said:

Back to the hospital to check on mom. I'm so scattered I put on and off the same shirt 3 times. Usually I don't have the problem with hospitals many do. I just have this feeling like something bad is going to happen. Even if it's not in the hospital. Irrational I know.

I am so sorry for everything you guys are going through.  Prayers...to you both.

Everyone has issues, and every time I start to feel sorry for myself I remember that someone else has it worse... so now I am feeling sorry for them, myself, and guilty for feeling sorry for myself all at the same time.

I feel that I woke up in a bad mood... so I tried to say something positive to someone to try to brighten their day... they end up going over how you messed up the day before and how you should try to see your therapist more often... Yeah, I don't think me trying to put positive vibes out into the world turns out so well.... I will go back to being a sarcastic, nihilistic, fucktard.

I realize I really need this place. I have been feeling so low lately. I have never been so disrespected in my entire life as I have been by raising my brother's kids. I was trying to get over the fact of knowing that a few years from now, none of this nonsense will even matter because they will only remember it as a passing moment in their childhoods. 

Then a post from phee snapped me back to my childhood and I had a great laugh over an old bacon commercial from 1985.

Feeling much better now. Thank you phee, I needed that.

:rofl:

10 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I realize I really need this place. I have been feeling so low lately. I have never been so disrespected in my entire life as I have been by raising my brother's kids. I was trying to get over the fact of knowing that a few years from now, none of this nonsense will even matter because they will only remember it as a passing moment in their childhoods. 

Then a post from phee snapped me back to my childhood and I had a great laugh over an old bacon commercial from 1985.

Feeling much better now. Thank you phee, I needed that.

I do what I can.... mostly by accident.

You ever try to send someone good vibes and you realize you don't even have enough for yourself?

2 minutes ago, phee said:

I do what I can.... mostly by accident.

You ever try to send someone good vibes and you realize you don't even have enough for yourself?

Interestingly, I am one of those people who can't stay upset, mad, or moody for more than a few minutes...even if I tried - I recharge too quickly. I find that I am always full of some kind of positive energy. Even when I'm hurt, I still find enough positive vibes to share with others.

I cracked myself up a while back because someone commented on my attire asking me if I were Emo...I told them I was too crazy to be depressed for too long because I would get on my own nerves and then one of us would have to go. Needless to say they gave me a WIDE berth on their way by.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic