How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling in a state of surrealness. We had a busy morning rushing to a doctor's appointment, then headed out to hang with Michael in Novi for some delicious chicken and waffles and video games, then on the drive home we received a call from our little sister that our aunt (our late mother's oldest sibling) is now in the hospital and a couple of hours ago she was moved to ICU.

:mellow:

I am actually starting to feel a bit like some kind of a socialite. In the past week, I have organized a birthday party at a restaurant, discussed working arrangements with clients, hung out at Michael's house for some country cooking, video games and automotive talk, and just got back from hanging with our little sister for lunch and a bit of Minecraft. All this while keeping doctor's appointments, avoiding another heat stroke and readjusting to a nighttime schedule. 

...been a very busy week...

I am thoroughly exhausted. After chauffeuring to Southfield yesterday, I just spent an all nighter unclogging a drain. At least I managed to get in all the security checks and take care of the major bills (before the internet connection went out around 8:45pm).

I feel like I can sleep for the next 6 hours, but breakfast is in 15 minutes and I have a Lowe's delivery scheduled to arrive between 10:30am - 12:30pm.

...whatever...

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

I am thoroughly exhausted. After chauffeuring to Southfield yesterday, I just spent an all nighter unclogging a drain. At least I managed to get in all the security checks and take care of the major bills (before the internet connection went out around 8:45pm).

I feel like I can sleep for the next 6 hours, but breakfast is in 15 minutes and I have a Lowe's delivery scheduled to arrive between 10:30am - 12:30pm.

...whatever...

Hugs :grouphug

I feel like I am waiting for my second nap at 11. It is really boring sitting around waiting to take a nap wearing a bomb looking  like flava flav necklace device. I am being watched through a camera I feel like a science experiment.  I do remember my first nap and I did dream. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic