How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling ecstatic! I finally got the Final Representative Payee Report completed from December 2015. I just hope the SSA Rep included a note in the files that I had previously requested an extension due to the fact that I had to gain access to restricted files.

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

13 hours ago, kat said:

I always overreact. I hate it. I wish I could be stoic.

My breath stopped and I had a brief panic attack when I saw your post. That's why I felt I may have been overreacting. Then I felt stupid because I wanted to say something positive and I couldn't. It made me feel bad because I am sure you are happy. 

Is this how bad friends act?

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

My breath stopped and I had a brief panic attack when I saw your post. That's why I felt I may have been overreacting. Then I felt stupid because I wanted to say something positive and I couldn't. It made me feel bad because I am sure you are happy. 

Is this how bad friends act?

Not at all..my other friend that I worked with for years who I see alot...same kinda reaction. I understand ❤

We really need that coffee soon. 

46 minutes ago, kat said:

I edited this..idk if you read it yet but I went over the edge last week..things were...I just felt that I wanted to be dead..I hate myself for it.

Yeah sweetie, I read it. Just wish we had a closer friendship so I could have helped with that. You definitely created a disturbance in the force, but at least now I know what it was.

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

Yeah sweetie, I read it. Just wish we had a closer friendship so I could have helped with that. You definitely created a disturbance in the force, but at least now I know what it was.

I get so..anxious and just panic. I felt the disturbance in the air too. I apologize. I wish we were closer too..cause you are an amazing person. 

Edited by kat

Well as the day goes on my nervousness about tomorrow mornings procedures are increasing. I was hoping they knock me out and give me like dilaudid for the pain but than I found an article that said they may actually be using like 3 mg of cocaine to numb things.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic