How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Life is too serious. Fuck that shit I went to school for. I have been a triangle trying to fit into a square, it wasnt right for me. I had a great mentor, I started so young speaking to funders and just publicly, dude I could have had a career doing something else relating to speaking. I have made my decision. This was never for me.

Edited by kat

I started having pretty sever chest pains while at work last night.  It wasn't as bad during the day today but came back while at work again tonight.  I am thinking it may be an ongoing anxiety attack because of me holding on all of my anger and frustrations.  I just hope I can figure out how to get the pain to stop.  It is all on the left side like a stabbing from front to back.  I would be afraid of it being a heart attack but I don't have any numbness.

I started having pretty sever chest pains while at work last night.  It wasn't as bad during the day today but came back while at work again tonight.  I am thinking it may be an ongoing anxiety attack because of me holding on all of my anger and frustrations.  I just hope I can figure out how to get the pain to stop.  It is all on the left side like a stabbing from front to back.  I would be afraid of it being a heart attack but I don't have any numbness.

if you feel a sense of, say an overwhelming need to get something out and you feel that nervous, restlessness it is probably yes anxiety, your adrenaline is rushing because your cortisol levels are spiking and telling your body that the adrenaline needs to be burned off somehow, maybe punch a punching bag, go running, something for about 21 minutes that is about how long it takes to bring that back to a normal level. Hugs

Hell, I feel fabulous. I'm alive. I have a roof over my head, I can pay my bills ALONE, I have two amazing children, I am strong,  I have a job that is giving me this amazing opportunity to heal and recover and I dont have to fear being on the streets again...and

I am about to go cook some Makhani butter chicken.

How is everyone else today? Hopefully everyone is doing well. Hugs. No hate, no anger. Light and love to all of you. XO

I finally got one thing accomplished yesterday and I'm considering that to be a major victory worth a mini, internal, mental celebration.

Now I just need to complete the AOA requirements so that nice probate judge, from Wednesday, won't have my slow moving derriere thrown in jail for contempt of court...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

I feel like I been here like a year and managed to not have to deal with these people here, my neighbor across the hall is cool, no drama, he's quiet and peaceful,  but other than that noooo

I am sooo frustrated wishing I was not here all day now because noooow people want to be your friend and this woman totally just tells me how she was a d sucking hooker literally back in the day like on Fort street, but she said she was a much better hooker and was actually good enough to walk Michigan Ave instead cause she was soooo hot,  oh and she has a 72 year old sugar daddy, how she descriptively would like to gut people and set them on fire, I told her to write a fucking horror novel and get that shit out somehow but if she keeps talking crazy like that to people someones going to call the cops on her, I offered to take her to the psych hospital, someone walking around acting like that needs to be in the hospital. Really. I really, really don't care, bitch! Nice fucking goals and aspirations and I am really sorry you didn't make to the big leagues of sucking dick!

I am pissed, I am not trying to associate with this shit.

I want to cry.

Edited by kat

I am feeling so stressed and frustrated over the decision of what is best for our mother at this time. Unless we win $100,000 in the next 2 days, our hands are literally tied as far as keeping the rest of us afloat. 

I can't believe she spent her entire responsible adulthood life paying for a medical insurance that kicks you to the curb if said company feels the payout to help you is not worth it's time and/or efforts if they are not getting any kickbacks from the assistance you receive in your time of need. 

...yeah, I would love to give them a kick back...:dry:

Oh my god, my neighbor hooked me up with his high school friend as a possible attorney this man just so happens to be Jeffrey Fiegers former trial lawyer who just told me that because I did the research on my own and that if I found that the meds I was on that we're prescribed to me by that doctor had counteractions than he is going to have his pharmacology expert review it and for me to email him all the meds and all my research, he thinks I have a case. My heart is pounding, he listened and he gets what I been trying to explain to the other attorneys I have talked to. Omg. 

gallery_4589_1202_30418.jpg

I just came out of a very positive meditation to the sound of my neighbor yelling in the street. When I looked out, he was standing at the back of vehicle with the hatch up fussing about something being broken into. Did someone just rip off his mega-loud-annoying speakers? He had just pulled up 10 minutes before I started meditating.

Not sure what was going on there, but he was even fussing at people in cars that just happen to turn down the street and drive past him. :blink:

I am feeling a lot better.  My chest pain has almost completely gone away.  I think that taking Ibuprofen and using heating pads has helped with the muscle soreness and the decision to let the things that truly don't matter slide has really helped.  I just need to except that there are a lot of things that I can't fix and that is ok.  I can't hold in all the stress, anger, and frustration so I won't even let it develop in the first place.   

I am feeling so stressed and frustrated over the decision of what is best for our mother at this time. Unless we win $100,000 in the next 2 days, our hands are literally tied as far as keeping the rest of us afloat. 

I can't believe she spent her entire responsible adulthood life paying for a medical insurance that kicks you to the curb if said company feels the payout to help you is not worth it's time and/or efforts if they are not getting any kickbacks from the assistance you receive in your time of need. 

...yeah, I would love to give them a kick back...:dry:

Can you appeal?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic