How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling so disgruntled.  It is so upsetting to me that I practically have to ask strangers, outside, to keep the noise down just so I can hear the TV I'm sitting right in front of.  The only fear with that is them feeling justified in their noise pollution and probably not having any qualms about shooting me for suggesting they turn their "music" base down.

:dry:

I'm actually excited because I start a new job at a place that makes yumminess next Monday in the Marketing dept. Apparently,  I impressed the guy at the staffing place because he told my original recruiter that I was so great at my interview that I was even helping other people out (with onboarding) he told her he was going to ask me if I wanted a job there! Lol. 

I just overall feel like a different person in general since getting that shitty ass adderall out of my system finally.  

Adderall sucks. 

Edited by kat

Tired, I wasn't supposed to start the job until next Monday so I was up late and than they called at 820am ish today and was like you wanna start today? Be there at 10. I didn't know the road was so crappy because I hadn't left the house in several days but luckily I made it on time anyway. 

Edited by kat

11 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Like shit cuz I decided to make a bad situation worse with a semi clogged toilet. And I know/feel like those in the house are gonna find out and "yell" at me for fucking up. 

~~~~~

Umm....how bad did you make it?

On 2/17/2019 at 8:22 PM, kat said:

I'm actually excited because I start a new job at a place that makes yumminess next Monday in the Marketing dept. Apparently,  I impressed the guy at the staffing place because he told my original recruiter that I was so great at my interview that I was even helping other people out (with onboarding) he told her he was going to ask me if I wanted a job there! Lol. 

I just overall feel like a different person in general since getting that shitty ass adderall out of my system finally.  

Adderall sucks. 

Gimi all the Adderall!  Gimi! Nao!  

Actually no i need X or DMT.  which I know no one to get it from.  heh.   (Both are good for PTSD and waiting 10 years for it to go through the anti-anything that can't be patented government... zzz)

Yay new job!   Hopefully its not some mom and pop place with a jerk boss.  

On 2/20/2019 at 1:30 AM, Troy Spiral said:

Gimi all the Adderall!  Gimi! Nao!  

Actually no i need X or DMT.  which I know no one to get it from.  heh.   (Both are good for PTSD and waiting 10 years for it to go through the anti-anything that can't be patented government... zzz)

Yay new job!   Hopefully its not some mom and pop place with a jerk boss.  

Thanks! It's not, everybody is nice so far. 

Edited by kat

8 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

A mix. Angry/upset over how I was let go was handled. Hungry. Confused (trying to make up my resume). And overall feel like the one thing I was planning on going to at the end of the year isn't gonna happen.

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic