How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feels like I need a nap, but I might end up rushing if I sleep too long...but at the moment, I really do feel like I'm caring much about that.  I might feel differently once Kali wakes up again and realizes she fell asleep before she received a snack while waiting for me to complete my tax filing.

12 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Like I've been gut checked

Hopefully this wasn't in response to my post.  It was mainly directed at Thing One and Thing Two.  If I'm out of it when they get home, I end up playing catch up because they won't surrender information unless someone asks or they feel they might miss out on something.  If I don't get an interrogation in, they wait until the last minute before I find out what's going on and usually that information will come from you.

Then there comes the host of irate 4 legged furbabies if I sleep past what they feel is my obligation to wait on their every command.

I need a nap...

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

Hopefully this wasn't in response to my post.  It was mainly directed at Thing One and Thing Two.  If I'm out of it when they get home, I end up playing catch up because they won't surrender information unless someone asks or they feel they might miss out on something.  If I don't get an interrogation in, they wait until the last minute before I find out what's going on and usually that information will come from you.

Then there comes the host of irate 4 legged furbabies if I sleep past what they feel is my obligation to wait on their every command.

I need a nap...

Huh?  What post?  My abdomen was swollen and hurt like someone gut checked me.

13 hours ago, DevilishLustyDesires said:

I just got my lower leg burned about almost 5 days ago with hot water while I was cooking and now I have cramps I was so foolish to sit down next to a hot camping stove.

13 hours ago, DevilishLustyDesires said:

I'am also feeling very down and in the dumps.

gallery_4589_1202_1260.gif

Hope you heal well and feel better soon.

Feeling much better now.  I had a low blood attach that wiped me out since I got back from chauffeuring Trene to one of her doctor appointments yesterday.  We got in around 1pm, but I was too exhausted to eat.  Then I suffered from a case of shingles so moving was torture.  I was finally able to feed myself around 11:50pm and now I'm starting to feel normal again.  Thank goodness.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic