How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I'm starting to feel more and more flighty with each Gathering we attend lately.  It's like I have so much to say to people, but know I only have a very limited time to say it in person.  Then I leave feeling embarrassed at how crazy I felt.

Feels like I messed up a bit.  I needed to take care of a lot of stuff, so I put the things I needed to take care of for myself on hold.  Now I'm paying the price.  Everything is in such disarray, I've misplaced my licence tab.  At this point, it's too expensive to purchase another one due to the fee increase because of my vehicle upgrade.

2 hours ago, kat said:

A little bummed because I didn't get to hear the media explosion.

Do you mean the meteor explosion?  I missed it too.  I was in the grocery store when it happened.  Saw some fire trucks rolling and found out someone's garage was on fire a few blocks from the apartment.  Then I heard about the meteor and it made me wonder.  I always miss the good shit.

10 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Do you mean the meteor explosion?  I missed it too.  I was in the grocery store when it happened.  Saw some fire trucks rolling and found out someone's garage was on fire a few blocks from the apartment.  Then I heard about the meteor and it made me wonder.  I always miss the good shit.

It also caused a 2.0 mag earthquake.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/earthquake-causing-meteor-leaves-southeast-michigan-residents-awestruck/story%3fid=52397269

13 hours ago, kat said:

And according to NASA tracking, parts of it may have landed in Hamburg Township, a little west and south of Howell.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic