How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

On 12/16/2017 at 9:47 PM, TronRP said:

Feeling so happy to be able to be sitting down right now.  I just finished a 16 hour session of cleaning house and hosting a 4-way birthday party.  I am so tired right now I could cry.

How much do you charge I have some hardcore cleaning that hasn't been done in 10 years. 

4 hours ago, Scyko Kitten said:

Like total shit. Another anxity attack landed me at the drs and out of work again. The anxity my roommate is causing is going to cost me my job

I have anxiety attacks often they suuuuuuuuck.  Its so frustrating how not only do they feel horrible, they screw up just your normal life functions.    Living with people that cause anxiety is really bad too.  I had to break up with a GF that I actually do care about becasue I just could not take another day of arguing and anxiety attacks.   I lost my job due to PTSD, I've tried to go back to work count em... 7 times, every time...  fail.  Ugh. 

Sleep deprivation is getting so bad I'm starting to have mild hallucinations.  I have work to get done god damn it!    I have a sleep study in the works (again) but it's miserable not being able to function.  (Ignoring all my other health BS that is wrong)  Just can't function with crap sleep like this.  I do a TON of stuff to try and get good sleep and have read mountains of articles about how to get better sleep.  I meditate, I do breathing exercises, relaxation techniques of which there are dozens,  various herbal remedies (so far have been all garbage) the prescription sleep meds will put me to sleep but not KEEP me asleep which is the problem.  The last sleep study I had said that I woke up something like 50 times a night.  I don't remember this, apparently, it just happens briefly and then you go back to sleep, never getting any quality rest. 

Been told by several doctors that even the most stable, healthy person in the world will go insane if they don't get enough sleep over a long period of time, and if you already have anxiety/depression it will instantly magnify said problems.  Which I can attest is definitely true. 

I was able to make it to the bank to deposit money that I got from selling off some things I said I'd never sell so I can keep working on the ecom business I'm trying to  get going (working on it 90% of the time I'm awake and not totally zombified). 

No better than yesterday.  Was taking the ham out of the oven for dinner, tray tips and 12 lbs of ham hit the floor.  We were able to have our dinner yesterday but I was pissed and with all the yelling I did and tossing stuff around no one came into the kitchen to see what happened.

20 hours ago, kat said:

I feel the keto flu is subsiding. Yay. I think.

----

"Alleviate Keto Flu = Replenish Electrolytes! One of the main causes of keto flu is lack of electrolytes. ... An electrolyte deficiency can be caused by a few things, most prevalent of which are your water intake and foods you may not be eating enough of. On a low carb diet, drinking water is extremely important."

----

So this means coming to dinner at the restaurant tonight is essential to your recovery.

:biggrin:

On 1/4/2018 at 5:55 PM, TronRP said:

----

"Alleviate Keto Flu = Replenish Electrolytes! One of the main causes of keto flu is lack of electrolytes. ... An electrolyte deficiency can be caused by a few things, most prevalent of which are your water intake and foods you may not be eating enough of. On a low carb diet, drinking water is extremely important."

----

So this means coming to dinner at the restaurant tonight is essential to your recovery.

:biggrin:

I want this job tomorrow. It's working for a family shelter. It's perfect for me except you have to have a car. Lol. Someone I know has a spare car they aren't even using and he said I can drive it until I can get enough $ to buy another one. He says, which would be so beyond nice of him. I'll beg and kiss ass at this point and the job don't care who it's actually registered to. Getting this job is extremely important to me.  I believe everything will work because it's supposed to. I can't keep taking 9 dollar an hour jobs anymore.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic