How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I'm standing in a playyard waiting to get taken back to the female shelter and I'm watching my back because I'm scared of getting shanked. They will pull a weapon and one guy actually had a gun pulled on him yesterday. This is like signing up to go to jail. No wonder homeless people don't actually stay in shelters.

I feel angry enough to chew nails.  The boy's Social Studies teacher just gave me a call that my nephew was acting up, not doing his work and SITTING ON THE FLOOR because he claimed (after all his years of going to school) that he was trying to find "calm" in the classroom.  So he sat his butt ON THE FLOOR!  Something doesn't add up, but when your teacher has to call home because you don't know how to use your words, your behind is forfeit!!!

I feel helpless. I can't do anything. I'm stuck, the stupid holiday is here, I can't do anything for my kids I can't even get around. It's pathetic. I feel pathetic. I need to lock myself in an institution or just die already. I don't know how to not help myself. I don't know how to just live like this forever. It feels like there's no end in sight. 

56 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Hmm, feeling well fed, been hanging around the furbabies and lost the mouse.  Sounds like it is all connected.

:hrhr:

The way I wrote that would almost imply that I ate a mouse...of the furry variety...:rofl:

Feeling like I'm about to pull my hair out!!!

Everything I am working on is tedious as dirt.

The Bank Mobile App is down
The Sears Cart Checkout is stuck on Verify Account
The DAT files will only open individually in Google to allow me to check them, but there are over 100 of them

I've been plugging away at all this stuff since 7:30 pm today and the checkout site since yesterday because it takes 24 hours before updates take effect so you can move to the next page in the order process.

:wallbash:

Isolated. Like my lack of sleep (even for me) is causing my brain to freak out.  Obsessing over Domestic Abuse issues, the ecom website and worrying that people don't realize much I appreciate them is getting me more and more frazzled.  Scared that my $1000+ 1000 hour+ time/energy investment that is starting to show a tiny bit of light finally will have to stop due to money or health or both....  gah.  Wah wah boo hoo suck it up. 

18 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Isolated. Like my lack of sleep (even for me) is causing my brain to freak out.  Obsessing over Domestic Abuse issues, the ecom website and worrying that people don't realize much I appreciate them is getting me more and more frazzled.  Scared that my $1000+ 1000 hour+ time/energy investment that is starting to show a tiny bit of light finally will have to stop due to money or health or both....  gah.  Wah wah boo hoo suck it up. 

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

So exhausted.  Just getting in from early morning shoveling, an appointment in Warren and a midday shoveling session for all the walkways.  Now I feel like all I want to do is lay here and not move for a while. 

I could strangle the system for how badly they treated Trene's situation.  I get that we are all just numbers and dollar signs in somebody's computer, but the person suffers in real life and so do those around them.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic