How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feels like I had one of the most restless sleeps I've had in a very long time.  The Kali got upset last night and washed down my pillows and part of my futon in a stream of pee.  Fortunately, due to her age, it no longer has a smell to it, but I had to wash everything...and all you can do with buckwheat pillows is let them air dry.  So sleeping last night felt very awkward because all I had available was a pillow that was too soft.  It gave me a headache.

Starting to feel lazy again.  Stuff to do and I've lost motivation...or something...not sure what.  Every time I'm energized enough to get something done, all of the stores I need to get supplies from are closed.  Almost feel like giving up, but I now have 2 other households needing me to finish something.

Feels like my hip is being used as a pincushion.  I actually had to take something for the ache.  We have a high of 46 degrees and rain later on today.  I suppose that must have something to do with it.  At this point, I just want the ache to go away.  Aches are worse than pain-pain...in my opinion.

14 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feels like my hip is being used as a pincushion.  I actually had to take something for the ache.  We have a high of 46 degrees and rain later on today.  I suppose that must have something to do with it.  At this point, I just want the ache to go away.  Aches are worse than pain-pain...in my opinion.

Pincushion?  Sounds like one of the furbabies is fluffing you up before a nap.

13 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Pincushion?  Sounds like one of the furbabies is fluffing you up before a nap.

I would have so taken that over what was going on.  The weather aggravated an old injury.  It's much better now. :biggrin:

Feeling dazed, confused, and very upset....

Just finished a full page email to several people and Outlook dumped it and told me I wasn't online.  This is the first time I didn't do a copy and past to another area before I hit send.  Now I have to start all over again, but the words are not there.  :wallbash:

Feels like I could scream.  I just spent the last 2 hours trying to clear all this magical space stealing data off my phone.  One program shows lots of data has been moved, but the phone is holding on to the spacers and believes that data is still there.  Time for more drastic measures...just this side of beating it with a mallet from "hammer space"

I have to go back to the shelter down in Toledo. I can't stay here with my mother. It's depressing. The shelter is depressing. Being out in the cold is depressing. Not having the ability to get to any of these jobs are depressing, realistically, employers just don't work around the bus schedule. The reality of having nowhere to go or not knowing where. Do I run off to a warm place and hope to find a way to start over there? Do I go somewhere further and hope to find a shelter? I don't know what the first move is and I feel like I am froze. If I am being true to who I am am I off course because 10 years ago when my intuition said go from Michigan and I didn't is it my fate because I didn't follow what has been inside so long? Life feels like dominos, one false step in life and everything starts falling down upon the other as a result of the one before..now what?

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic