How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

8 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Maybe sharing jailhouse recipes?

Well I bet they make edibles. He's got the good weed, she probably bakes like a boss imagine what they can bake up? Lol (

(Actually I didn't know he was a chef at all)

No wonder everyone was laughing on the show yesterday and sucking air from balloons to see how funny they sounded. I mean, who else does that except someone on some good weed? Lmao

Edited by kat

No, I'm not going. If my psychiatrist is telling me that I'm not going to get approved I trust him and actually am relieved he obviously believes I'm capable of not throwing in the towel yet so I'll go with that but I am tired of spinning my wheels.

Edited by kat

I actually was in a really good mood today. I walked to Downtown Wyandotte and hung out all day and actually walked back rather than catching the bus. I got a good 6 miles in easy. I was like 3 lbs lighter on the scale than when I woke up seriously. Still poor but not sad at least. 

On 10/17/2017 at 6:31 PM, kat said:

I actually was in a really good mood today. I walked to Downtown Wyandotte and hung out all day and actually walked back rather than catching the bus. I got a good 6 miles in easy. I was like 3 lbs lighter on the scale than when I woke up seriously. Still poor but not sad at least. 

Hey, every little bit of "happy" counts...:happy:

On 10/16/2017 at 6:57 PM, Draco1958 said:

Oh no..  Hope you feel better soon.  Drink lots of green tea.

I managed to burn most of it out given that I can actually eat foods and drink beverages laced with Cayenne Pepper...:biggrin:

I spent about 20 hours in the rain moving stuff that weekend.  The funny part was it felt like the weather was picking at me.  Every time I went inside, it would stop raining.  A few seconds after I stepped back outside, it would start drizzling.  The longer I stayed out, the worse the rain became.  But the minute I carried something into the house, the rain would stop.  The entire process would start all over again the minute I walked to my truck to unload something else.

I was like wha...:blink:  So I had to deal with it since I only had until Sunday, October 15 to get EVERYTHING out of the way for the new homeowner.

It was funny...after the fact.

:hrhr:

Feeling very disappointed with my lack of real progress today.  I started off like gangbusters and ended up almost unable to walk.  I don't know what happened, but my legs were in so much pain I almost could not make it from my vehicle to the house.  This setback threw me off schedule...:hope:

34 minutes ago, kat said:

Feeling gratitude that the trainer here that I know from another job lives by my sister and she gets off in ten minutes and offered to drop me off because it's kinda really windy and wet tonight.

Easing up on the White Castles might be a good idea.

50 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling very disappointed with my lack of real progress today.  I started off like gangbusters and ended up almost unable to walk.  I don't know what happened, but my legs were in so much pain I almost could not make it from my vehicle to the house.  This setback threw me off schedule...:hope:

Hugs. You been to doctor?

34 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Easing up on the White Castles might be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol. Actually, our friend brought us Taco Bell before I went to work so it was probably that damn burrito supreme he gave me!! 

At first I thought these comments came out of left field, then I read the original post again..."windy and wet"...I got it.

gallery_4589_1202_145.jpg

12 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol. Actually, our friend brought us Taco Bell before I went to work so it was probably that damn burrito supreme he gave me!! 

My original thought was to say Taco Bell but I decided White Castle was the better choice but yeah, those wet burritos are killer.

15 minutes ago, kat said:

Hugs. You been to doctor?

This actually just happened around 3:30pm today after I left Moe's house.  I was headed to get a gas line for their dryer which was all I needed to install to have their laundry room in working order.  I think I may have been suffering the side effects of getting chilled last night.

3 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

My original thought was to say Taco Bell but I decided White Castle was the better choice but yeah, those wet burritos are killer.

I can cook the real. It's better. We cook a lot of Mexican food and I'm trying to start making Puerto Rican rice too. Oh my god so goooooodd.

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

This actually just happened around 3:30pm today after I left Moe's house.  I was headed to get a gas line for their dryer which was all I needed to install to have their laundry room in working order.  I think I may have been suffering the side effects of getting chilled last night.

Not to mention you seem to bust your ass...just don't do it literally love😜

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic