How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

Yep, I suffer from anemia.  The only problem is, as I get older, the symptoms that I've become familiar with that alert me to issues keeps changing, so I had no idea what was wrong with me.  Fortunately, I keep a food journal and was able to track everything. 

Anemia... my constant companion since puberty.

I feel like I shouldn't be so upset about this, but I keep getting thrown for a loop by the way my body displays new symptoms for old conditions that I have been accustomed to handling.  Now they are all different and I have to relearn what the new symptoms mean in relation to the original conditions.  I'm gonna have to make a new scorecard to keep track...

...age...what a wonderful thing...:dry:

I feel like I'm in a crazy catch 22 situation.  My people phobia is kicking up big time because of the people across the street.  Every time we get visitors, they come over to ask for some type of assistance.  If they don't get anything from that encounter, they have started approaching me whenever I'm out to start on yard work.  People from over there have already been on my property twice where stuff has gone missing, but I can't prove anything except for footprints in the snow.

Now I'm feeling bad because I told the guy, this time, that again I didn't have any money.  I said it twice and ended up yelling it the third time because I felt he couldn't hear me over my sister's car running.  Then he threw his hands up like I was attacking him.  I apologized, but now I feel bad that I was put in that position AGAIN.  My sister is telling me to give him some stuff because it's the neighborly thing to do, but then she can drive off and go home and I'm stuck with these people walking up on me every time they see me to try asking for something else.  It feels like next time someone's stuff is getting robbed.

So now I feel like I'm having an emotionally charged anxiety attack, but I can't talk about it because I should pray on it.  But sometimes it helps to talk stuff out because emotionally charged situations can mess things up in your head.  I try to talk out the emotional part so I am just left with the facts of the situation, not how the situation is affecting me.

I'm done now...

Feels like I need to start moving quickly to get some most needed stuff accomplished.  I wonder if this will be calling for some sleepless nights, but feels like this stuff really needs to get done.

Feels like my emotions took a vacation to the streets of San Francisco today.

Yay, the kids were alert leaving for school this morning. 
Boo, the rain pour caused the leak to start again.
Yay, I was able to add to my orders.
Boo, I fall asleep before I hit confirm.
Yay, I got some rest in before it was time to take the boy to his Dr. appt.
Boo, we were late arriving.
Yay, I got the parking spot that I like.
Boo, the boy decided to leave his writing utensils at school-I was going to have him do his assignment while waiting for the doctor.
Yay, the guy at the receptionist desk understood and gave me a pen for the boy to use.
Yay, they got us in for x-rays quickly.
Yay, we didn't have to go stir crazy in the room waiting for someone to come talk with us.
Boo, I could tell the doctor was not happy.
Boo, we saw the x-rays of the boy's third break.
Yay, the boy did confess that he went against everyone's orders and monkeyed around anyway.
Boo, the boy has backed the doctor into the corner with only two options - 1. hope it heals 2. go to surgery.
Yay, we made it home without incident despite the person turning across the flow of traffic.
Boo, I was not very happy with the boy and we had a brief discussion about his future.
Yay, I felt better after speaking with Trene.
Yay, I managed to make it to the store and pick up pet supplies.
Yay, While in the store parking lot, I received good news about Moe's house closing.
Boo, I have to hurry and get the current furniture out of the back of my truck before I can move to the next job.
Yay, Marmalade and Tuxedo family all showed up to eat.
Yay, the boys shoes arrived today right on time.
Boo, the occasion for the shoes was supposed to be for his arm being healed up.
Boo, I almost had an overload trying to figure which situation to take care of first.
Yay, I have Bumpy Cake!

So since the Yays outweigh the Boos 15:11, I supposed it's been an overall good day.

3 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

you deserve all of the yays! I have to save every penny to try to pay for pod moves, I'm trying my best. 

:happy:

But I already told you, the financial thing is at your own pace.

Feeling like I'm just too tired too care right now.  While I was away moving furniture, Kali peed on my futon...too tired, I'll just have to sleep with it.  Tawny and Shadow Walker appear to be hallucinating and chasing everything they think is moving...and now Kali is in on it.  Would care, but my eyes are closing now....

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feeling like I'm just too tired too care right now.  While I was away moving furniture, Kali peed on my futon...too tired, I'll just have to sleep with it.  Tawny and Shadow Walker appear to be hallucinating and chasing everything they think is moving...and now Kali is in on it.  Would care, but my eyes are closing now....

My cat does the chase invisible things.  They sat animals can see things we don't.  Petsmart carries a spray called nature's wonder.  It is enzyme based so it attacks the bacteria that creates odor from animal urine and feces.  it's not cheap but work really well.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic