How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling stupid embarrassed about last night's Red Apple incident, although I know it got tense, I just hope I'm not going to be remembered as the girl who yelled, "They're going to kill you!"

oy...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

8 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Was this after I left?! :ohmy:

Nope...this happened at 9:50pm after the flashes from John's camera went off.  The lady sitting one booth from the end of the aisle had an issue with it and got all loud.  John's camera was still flashing because he didn't notice the hot headed lady yelling at him about not wanting her picture taken (as she was sitting in a public place).  A tall skinny blond headed dude came over with his arms up to see what was going on yelling "WHAT...WHAT!"  Me and Tameka cautioned John that the flash from his camera was making the girl in the booth twitchy.  He still didn't get it and tried taking another picture after Tameka walked away.  Now the disgruntled girl was making so much noise she was getting the little girl with her in on making noise.  At that point I yelled, "John stop taking pictures, your flash is making her upset!"  As he was raising his camera to try for another shot, he asked me, "What?"  I looked at John, pointed behind me to the lady across the way, who was now making a phone call, and the 2 guys that came to see what she was fussing about and I yelled, "They're going to kill you!" just as the restaurant went silent.  That's when the girl started filming us because she thought someone had taken her picture.

As I made my way up front to the cashier, I was apologizing to everyone I walked past because I felt bad that it had gotten to that level.  Once I got up front, I ran into the guy with the blond hair who then high-fived me for yelling what I did.  He said he thought that was the coolest thing ever. :blink:  Then he told me it wasn't over because the girl had called her father and another relative to come to the restaurant and they were currently "holding court" with the other guy outside to find out what was happening.  As he pointed them out to me in the parking lot, this old dude came walking in, glaring at us at the counter, looking like an extra from Duck Dynasty with long white hair and an even longer white beard and wearing denim from head to toe.  He walked in, headed towards the back, turned around and walked back out past us and that was that. 

In the end, John had deleted everything because his camera still needed adjusting and none of the photos came out clear. So the girl drew all that attention to herself for no reason.

2 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like the world hates me. I feel like so unworthy of anything. I'm nothing. My life is nothing. Everything is my fault. I get it. It's me. I'm the problem.

Wish you could be here with us so you can feel positive about yourself. 

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Nope...this happened at 9:50pm after the flashes from John's camera went off.  The lady sitting one booth from the end of the aisle had an issue with it and got all loud.  John's camera was still flashing because he didn't notice the hot headed lady yelling at him about not wanting her picture taken (as she was sitting in a public place).  A tall skinny blond headed dude came over with his arms up to see what was going on yelling "WHAT...WHAT!"  Me and Tameka cautioned John that the flash from his camera was making the girl in the booth twitchy.  He still didn't get it and tried taking another picture after Tameka walked away.  Now the disgruntled girl was making so much noise she was getting the little girl with her in on making noise.  At that point I yelled, "John stop taking pictures, your flash is making her upset!"  As he was raising his camera to try for another shot, he asked me, "What?"  I looked at John, pointed behind me to the lady across the way, who was now making a phone call, and the 2 guys that came to see what she was fussing about and I yelled, "They're going to kill you!" just as the restaurant went silent.  That's when the girl started filming us because she thought someone had taken her picture.

As I made my way up front to the cashier, I was apologizing to everyone I walked past because I felt bad that it had gotten to that level.  Once I got up front, I ran into the guy with the blond hair who then high-fived me for yelling what I did.  He said he thought that was the coolest thing ever. :blink:  Then he told me it wasn't over because the girl had called her father and another relative to come to the restaurant and they were currently "holding court" with the other guy outside to find out what was happening.  As he pointed them out to me in the parking lot, this old dude came walking in, glaring at us at the counter, looking like an extra from Duck Dynasty with long white hair and an even longer white beard and wearing denim from head to toe.  He walked in, headed towards the back, turned around and walked back out past us and that was that. 

In the end, John had deleted everything because his camera still needed adjusting and none of the photos came out clear. So the girl drew all that attention to herself for no reason.

I was outside at that time.  The guy with the beard came over from the gas station after going there from the motel.  I didn't see anyone else outside.  The lady left while I was outside and no one else was around other than the high guy and his friend.

Edited by Draco1958

11 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I was outside at that time.  The guy with the beard came over from the gas station after going there from the motel.  I didn't see anyone else outside.  The lady left while I was outside and no one else was around other than the high guy and his friend.

She wanted attention and she got it. Too bad her daughter's not enough of a brat to get her own reality show.

Not great.  My health just keeps rubber banding which is almost worse than it just being shitty all the time.   I'm more broke now than I have ever been.   I am trying to figure out ways to make extra money.  But that takes energy, which I can't seem to get any of.   Good thing there are no cliffs within driving distance.  lol  :( 

I'm gonna pop a vein...

I just got a verification that Trene's Rx cost plan has been increased.  The cost of her Medicare has increased.  The kids are wasting food supplies.  TuxedoCat just brought me her little kitten family again - they are all playing in the same area SusieCat was killed in a year ago.  I have to make plans for a cat family capture before the snow flies.  I have to get fund verification to MiDHHS before they charge us $43,000 for services rendered during eligibility status in 2008.  Have to handle the situation with these syllabi which could not have been given to me before last night after 9pm...?

blah,blah,blah...more stuff...:wallbash:

On 8/26/2017 at 3:45 AM, Draco1958 said:

The part that took place happened while everyone was still in the dining area.  I apologized to the back of that girl's head as I made my way up front.  I went to pay the bill as soon as possible because I thought we were gonna have to jet up outta there.  That's when the old guy did his walk through and determined nothing was going on and left leaving the blond dude at the register and his friend out in the parking lot.  By the time I returned from the cash register, everything was over and had settled and then the girl left the eating area.

Feeling a lot more functional now.  Apparently, I have not been getting in enough food intake which has been causing me to pass out, but because I kept passing out, I wasn't able to get in enough food.  Now that was quite the catch 22 conundrum.

On 9/14/2017 at 1:52 AM, TronRP said:

Feeling a lot more functional now.  Apparently, I have not been getting in enough food intake which has been causing me to pass out, but because I kept passing out, I wasn't able to get in enough food.  Now that was quite the catch 22 conundrum.

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've passed out from lack of food before a few times and it sucks. You may have low blood sugar like I do.

A tiny bit better. I've been really sick for almost a month. It hit a few weeks ago and I was just starting to feel better and got hit with either the same thing or something similar. I shouldn't be surprised though, I get sick with something or another pretty much every September. No idea why.

16 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've passed out from lack of food before a few times and it sucks. You may have low blood sugar like I do.

Yep, I suffer from anemia.  The only problem is, as I get older, the symptoms that I've become familiar with that alert me to issues keeps changing, so I had no idea what was wrong with me.  Fortunately, I keep a food journal and was able to track everything. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic