How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling a bit elated.  Our little sister showed up and did a cap and gown photoshoot with me.  This is the first photo I have ever had to commemorate my college graduation that took place so many years ago.  It was so cool because everyone was at the HomeHouse this afternoon and I actually got my picture taken by everyone.

I have never had a good graduation.  Not even from high school, so this mini-photoshoot felt really special. :happy:

We rounded it off with a commemoration cap and gown photo in memory of our mother's college graduation.

Like crap.  I realized that something I said last night may have come across wrong.  My intent was to add a second thought but I believe the way I phrased it and explained it didn't sound cool.  it wasn't meant to be that way but looking back I think it sounded bad.  Add onto that the fact that I can't see any way to enter a photo contest since there is no way to raise about $100 to do it and my night went to hell.  It's getting to the point that I am starting to think I should just disappear again.  Just shut down, avoid groups, avoid talking so I don't say anything stupid again.  Maybe it would be better overall.  My idea was to add not a second option but an addition to an idea but looking back, I realize that how I said it sounded more like I was hijacking the idea.  That was not my intent.  However the way I said it and explained things, it sounded like I was pushing my way in and trying to change it to suit me.  At times my social interaction skills suck.  I guess I just need to shut up and go away.  So to anyone I may have upset, I do sincerely apologize.

Edited by Draco1958

2 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Like crap.  I realized that something I said last night may have come across wrong.  My intent was to add a second thought but I believe the way I phrased it and explained it didn't sound cool.  it wasn't meant to be that way but looking back I think it sounded bad.  Add onto that the fact that I can't see any way to enter a photo contest since there is no way to raise about $100 to do it and my night went to hell.  It's getting to the point that I am starting to think I should just disappear again.  Just shut down, avoid groups, avoid talking so I don't say anything stupid again.  Maybe it would be better overall.  My idea was to add not a second option but an addition to an idea but looking back, I realize that how I said it sounded more like I was hijacking the idea.  That was not my intent.  However the way I said it and explained things, it sounded like I was pushing my way in and trying to change it to suit me.  At times my social interaction skills suck.  I guess I just need to shut up and go away.  So to anyone I may have upset, I do sincerely apologize.

I hope you're not feeling bad about anything you said to us.  Also, most times we are harder on ourselves because we tend to overthink our level of participation.  I have the hardest time NOT replaying every conversation over in my head.  However, I am learning to let it go.  Trust me, if anyone has a problem with you in OUR social setting, then something is wrong with them...:hrhr:

I feel like I have a partially collapsed lung, a cyst on my kidney, an unidentified mass that's lighting on up the ct on the other kidney, a high white count, a high calcium count, and an enlarged spleen with grandulas or some shit.

Edited by kat

4 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I have a partially collapsed lung, a cyst on my kidney, an unidentified mass that's lighting on up the ct on the other kidney, a high white count, a high calcium count, and an enlarged spleen with granulomas or some shit.

And here I just thought it was my gallbladder or a UTI. Silly me.

Edited by kat
Sarcoidodis?

4 hours ago, kat said:

And here I just thought it was my gallbladder or a UTI. Silly me.

Yikes. Sorry to hear this.

Fucked part is , for instance when the told me I had a way-too-low white blood cell count, genetic blood clotting disorder ( one in each leg and one in a lung) and diabetes (and other things) most of the time when I heard this, I was feeling ok.  (Don't wana say something crazy like I was feeling GOOD...) but just them telling me this shit made me feel worse.  

You'll be fine, you 26 year olds bounce back from this shit easier than us old people.  *hugs*

On 8/13/2017 at 10:24 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Yikes. Sorry to hear this.

Fucked part is , for instance when the told me I had a way-too-low white blood cell count, genetic blood clotting disorder ( one in each leg and one in a lung) and diabetes (and other things) most of the time when I heard this, I was feeling ok.  (Don't wana say something crazy like I was feeling GOOD...) but just them telling me this shit made me feel worse.  

You'll be fine, you 26 year olds bounce back from this shit easier than us old people.  *hugs*

Lol. 26. Oh how I wish I would have known what I do now.

1 hour ago, kat said:

I write here about stuff but I delete it because I know if my ex reads any of this he'll be laughing at me saying how I deserve this. I know it. 

Let him laugh.  After all, you will always have the last laugh.  He didn't know what he was losing so he uses anger towards you to compensate.

1 hour ago, kat said:

I feel like everytime I donate plasma my blood gushes and freaks the techs out and it makes me exhausted. 

Also, since I'm technically selling part of my body does that make me a prostitute? So many questions about life to ponder.

LOVE IT!!!

gallery_4589_1202_145.jpg

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic