How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

....but extremely proud of myself. Some guy I used to see that I really kinda was into just propositioned me and I told him, in a nice way to go fuck himself. Omg..that was so empowering! I feel so good. I will never settle for less than what is right in my life ever again and that is definitely not! 

Edited by kat

Feeling like these companies are hiring people who lack true work ethics.  I have been receiving messages for the past 2 days telling me that I've had product cancellations, repeat orders with products that were no longer offered and now a recall message.  Turns out my repeat order is fine, someone made a mistake.  My cancellation order was due to unlisted inventory, someone made a mistake.  I currently have not been able to look into the "recall" stuff yet, but I will handle that when I get back in. 

smh

I want to cry. No I got in trouble for feeding my the cat. He don't want the cat getting fed except when he thinks the cat should eat in an effort to save money. What a fucktard. I don't like this person's value system you shouldn't have an animal if you can't properly care for it.

Edited by kat

I got things backwards. I committed to a marriage for like 7 years, a job at one agency for 10, kids, hell I was raising my siblings and my extended family's kids by the time I was 10! Now, I can't seem to even commit to a state! What happened here? Where did shit go astray? Ashtray? No astray? That's it. Astray.  

Edited by kat

22 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

That is just blanket weather.  No need for heat.

Hahaha...so you say.  Unfortunately, I suffer from various issues, that I have to monitor on a continuous basis, so the chill in the air causes major flare ups.  :blushing:

7 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Hahaha...so you say.  Unfortunately, I suffer from various issues, that I have to monitor on a continuous basis, so the chill in the air causes major flare ups.  :blushing:

Ahh.  Having my bedroom in the basement, I am used to the cooler temps.  When the A/C is running most of the cold air comes down here and in the winter, heat rises so again cool room.  But I sleep better that way usually.

13 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Ahh.  Having my bedroom in the basement, I am used to the cooler temps.  When the A/C is running most of the cold air comes down here and in the winter, heat rises so again cool room.  But I sleep better that way usually.

I used to be able to acclimate to any temperature until my old age...now my childhood issues are a bit more magnified.  Just another thing to let me know I'm growing up...:hrhr:

I don't know why my feelings are so hurt right now.  I have a hole in my toe trying to put a breakfast together for my niece so she can go do her volunteer work today because Tawny decided she wanted to beat me to the kitchen and clawed through my foot.:cat:  

And as if that wasn't bad enough, I intercom to find out where my niece is so she can come get her food when I find out that she had decided (without telling anyone) that she wasn't going to go today.  Nope, I guess she couldn't have said anything sooner like maybe yesterday when she was stuffing her face full of all the food I picked up for dinner.  I told her to come pick up her breakfast and get herself ready to go.

I'm standing in the kitty nursery waiting for her to come pick up when this flying bug with a strange white sack for an abdomen takes an interest in me and starts trying to dive bomb me.  I swatted it with my phone, it landed on the screen door and I verbally said, "Where is this girl, I'm standing here getting attacked.  I better spray so I don't get eaten up waiting for her!"  I stepped in, but couldn't find the spray and I couldn't figure out what was taking her so long to show up.  I called to find out where she was at the same time I flung open the nursery door flap.  And there she was, just standing there, leaning back in a very relaxed position with one foot forward and her arms folded.

I was shocked and asked her how long had she been standing there and why didn't she say anything.  Apparently, she had been there the entire time I was fighting with the bugs and said she heard me say I was going to spray so she decided to just stand there and wait.  I didn't understand that.  I told her the only reason I was there was to wait for her and that she could have said good morning, hello or anything to let me know she was there.  No instead she just decided to stand there and listen to me have issues, knowing I was also nursing a whole in my toe.  I told her I get it that even you kids are having issues just like everyone else, but it would not have hurt to help a person out especially when you know they are already having a hard time and trying to do something for you.

I gave her the breakfast and sent her on her way, but for some reason that situation hurt my feelings so bad I felt like crying.

:confused:

References checked came back excellent. Filled out background consent took drug test today..don't worry, I wasn't high. (That was a joke, I was. No but seriously that was a joke) Now waiting for offer. As far as gas in car and car actually working goes I'm just going to let the law of attraction keep my tank full and my car running and also food money oh and a house 5 minutes from work. All that is stuff I'm manifesting. Thanks LOA!!!!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic