How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

12 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Cant stay awake and cant fall asleep for long been this way since friday. So tired I cant get anything done! Im just perpetualy groggy. Woke up long enough to sell some collectables to a guy I know... at a loss. Whoopie. (Ill start suckin dicks in the alley before the GoT stuff goes though) The srupid nightmares arent helping.

It's extremely difficult for me to feel like I've gotten any rest even if I sleep 8 hours especially since I haven't been able to use my apnea device. I wake up and I feel like I never went to sleep, I guzzle coffee and am even popping my adderall again on occasion because I have to stay awake and functional. I think it's your sleep apnea too. You sound like me..except for the alley dick sucking part😜 

..maybe. Who knows though, I could probably make a few bucks. Kiddinggggg!!!! I mean they at least are going to have to get a room or something the alley dude, come on. Your classier than that!:tongue:

Edited by kat

It feels like the only way I will be able to take care of stuff I signed on to do is if I strap all of my Wards to my side so I can keep an eye on them, then go to work.  If they are where I can see them, then I know I don't have to worry about them while I take care of business. 

On 7/12/2017 at 7:01 PM, kat said:

Like I shouldn't post that.

Some of the stuff you post, then edit, then delete, I think you should leave on the board.  No one here can judge you for what you post, but it does help give insight to you as you.  And trust me, there are people here who are very interested in you as you and all that makes you, you.

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Some of the stuff you post, then edit, then delete, I think you should leave on the board.  No one here can judge you for what you post, but it does help give insight to you as you.  And trust me, there are people here who are very interested in you as you and all that makes you, you.

Thank you for that. I have had some crazy experiences and I guess I'm ashamed of a lot even if the things may have been beyond my control. I feel like all most people who don't truly know me see how much "drama" (I had that phrase, btw) I end up having in my life and that's all they see and they think that's all there is to me. I honestly don't intend to come off that way. I do like to tell about things I've experienced. I like to know about other people and what they have experienced as well but it's difficult especially online because of communication issues like the inability to convey the proper tone and intent...things can be taken out of context. Ya know? I know you and I have that ability to get each other though. I trust you and know you aren't judgemental and I appreciate that....I also appreciate the genuine person you are overall. Thank you mi love❤

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

Thank you for that. I have had some crazy experiences and I guess I'm ashamed of a lot even if the things may have been beyond my control. I feel like all most people who don't truly know me see how much "drama" (I had that phrase, btw) I end up having in my life and that's all they see and they think that's all there is to me. I honestly don't intend to come off that way. I do like to tell about things I've experienced. I like to know about other people and what they have experienced as well but it's difficult especially online because of communication issues like the inability to convey the proper tone and intent...things can be taken out of context. Ya know? I know you and I have that ability to get each other though. I trust you and know you aren't judgemental and I appreciate that....I also appreciate the genuine person you are overall. Thank you mi love❤

And that's exactly why DGN is the perfect place for people like us.  We fit nowhere and yet somewhere.  That is the purpose of this platform...There is a reason it used to say, "All are welcome" and currently states, "Your Refuge".  Use generously. 

smeyat 061213.png

Like pulling my last 20 hairs out. Same shit different day. My mom just told me again that shes not going to wait forever on the computer/VR thing. I asked her how long that meant, she said 'I dont know but two months is unlikely. (She thinks if i havent come up with half the money in 5-6 months i must not actually want it). Id just put it in a credit card if I could, even though im keeping all my ballances at zero. Her paying HALF of whatever i come up with would offset that.

But she wants the actual cash (shes not dumb and knows i have credit). RAGE.  So close but probably another fail.

55 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Like pulling my last 20 hairs out. Same shit different day. My mom just told me again that shes not going to wait forever on the computer/VR thing. I asked her how long that meant, she said 'I dont know but two months is unlikely. (She thinks if i havent come up with half the money in 5-6 months i must not actually want it). Id just put it in a credit card if I could, even though im keeping all my ballances at zero. Her paying HALF of whatever i come up with would offset that.

But she wants the actual cash (shes not dumb and knows i have credit). RAGE.  So close but probably another fail.

Dude, I feel you. I hate trying to come up with money like it's either gas or food, everyday. I gotta pick. There is an upside because I have lost like 20 lbs in 5 weeks so soon I'll be not just a homeless chic but a hot, homeless chic. Hey, maybe you can come work at the plant with me. I'm starting Monday. I mean it's probably annoyingly simple and I think even people with developmental disabilities are able to do it because I read somewhere on the employee reviews but you could try. I believe if you get disability and not straight SSI your aloud to earn like 1000 dollars a month. Hell, if I was on disability and I was aloud to make 1000 dollars from working..I would try it. My sister does and they haven't messed with her SSD because she keeps it under threshold. Or, you could hustle some other way too. Just saying. How much is that gadget thingamajig anyhow? I'm super nosy love.

Edited by kat

Feels like if I think too hard on what I have to do this week, I might overwhelm myself.  I can't believe I made all these plans and misjudged our little sister's birthday/wedding anniversary.  I knew she was celebrating since her best friend's birthday earlier this month, but the weeks passed so quickly that now it's time to celebrate her birthday the day after tomorrow. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic