How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

16 hours ago, TronRP said:

This presidency really has me feeling less financially secure these past few days given that all of my wards rely on the setup of the previous administration.

Its a really uncertain time. Im just trying to keep my mind positive whatever happens because it can go south quickly. Just keeping my mind busy when I can. Im guessing you are probably safe because your situation is obvious to the bean counters. The really low income people with write offs/deductions wont be affected much if at all. Some crazy how the closer you are to 'working poor' the more likely it is that changes to DHS and SSD become an issue. My SSD crap changed for the worse unrelated to the current clowns in charge though. 

9 hours ago, kat said:

Like I would be better dead.

If i could just poof gone without the emotional part that comes along with that road i think id already be gone. Try to hang in there. I am of littlr use to others at the moment but its not for lack of trying to get out of this.... whatever it is.The world needs its Kat.

3 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Its a really uncertain time. Im just trying to keep my mind positive whatever happens because it can go south quickly. Just keeping my mind busy when I can. Im guessing you are probably safe because your situation is obvious to the bean counters. The really low income people with write offs/deductions wont be affected much if at all. Some crazy how the closer you are to 'working poor' the more likely it is that changes to DHS and SSD become an issue. My SSD crap changed for the worse unrelated to the current clowns in charge though. 

I'm beginning to understand why the staff at The Red Apple thought me, Trene and the kids lived in a mansion...I must admit, that was news to me.  I keep getting this feeling someone is going to TRY to jump me in a parking lot because they think I have money.  At which point I will have to kill them...in self-defense of course.

It's just that when I first hit rock bottom, I got rid of every account associated with my name and spent the next 6 years crawling back up to the status of qualifying for nothing but taxes, fees and government penalties.  Everything is now directly linked to the decisions of this administration...thus, my concern.

The only thing that might keep me safe at the moment is that I have 2 minors in my care.

For some reason I don't feel like I'm completely home yet.  Events at The Red Apple keep playing over in my head.  Adorable babies, faces I haven't seen in a while, fun and thoughtful conversations.  Even Trene's seizure, at the end of the night, was manageable.  As we loaded up the vehicle to head home, it didn't feel like we actually left.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

For some reason I don't feel like I'm completely home yet.  Events at The Red Apple keep playing over in my head.  Adorable babies, faces I haven't seen in a while, fun and thoughtful conversations.  Even Trene's seizure, at the end of the night, was manageable.  As we loaded up the vehicle to head home, it didn't feel like we actually left.

For me, it doesn't feel like I left either.  I believe it's because the feeling we get from hanging together stays with us, in our heart.  It's a good memory that lingers.

16 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

For me, it doesn't feel like I left either.  I believe it's because the feeling we get from hanging together stays with us, in our heart.  It's a good memory that lingers.

*Group Hug* I try really hard to make it every week but the damn body doesnt cooperate. I hope to see you all again soon.

23 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

*Group Hug* I try really hard to make it every week but the damn body doesnt cooperate. I hope to see you all again soon.

:grouphug:heart:Take care of yourself.

Excited that my youngest brother, my baby brother is now in the police academy, however nervous just like my other brother when he started his military and than law enforcement path. Still, proud of them both.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic