How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

Yeah, I was going to ask you how it went at Necto.  I would hope that meant you had fun. :biggrin:

I had fun.  Just haven't been that active in quite a while so legs let me know they were used more than usual.  My back, well that was just from standing a lot.  At least it didn't do what it sometimes does when I stand to much.  Mess with the motor control nerve.  When that happens I walk funny.

6 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

... havent really slept in 2 days. Stomach is not happy...aaaand my below poverty income is now $150 less a month. Fml

What the...:blink:

Why did that happen.  If anything, you should have qualified for assistance.

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

What the...:blink:

Why did that happen.  If anything, you should have qualified for assistance.

All I know is my SSD was redused and the only answer I can get is that there were changes in how its caculated. I know this year Regan fucked SSI from the grave. They made some deal way back when to get some bill passed that would make it harder to get SSI this year. Only thing I can come up with.

Not that it matters, i was already below poverty debating between meds gas or food and trying to juggle some kind of actual enjoyment rather than just surviving. I dont even know how to juggle this tiny amount now. I guess giving up my car is the only real option. Which will make me go nuts. 

40 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

All I know is my SSD was redused and the only answer I can get is that there were changes in how its caculated. I know this year Regan fucked SSI from the grave. They made some deal way back when to get some bill passed that would make it harder to get SSI this year. Only thing I can come up with.

Not that it matters, i was already below poverty debating between meds gas or food and trying to juggle some kind of actual enjoyment rather than just surviving. I dont even know how to juggle this tiny amount now. I guess giving up my car is the only real option. Which will make me go nuts. 

Ain't gonna lie, this really boggles my mind.  Now I'm a bit worried as to how they are going to recalculate our situation here.

59 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Dude we got to get you a better social worker or an advocate or something. If it's the reason I looked into then it sounds like it can be fixed. Sorry you are having trouble with them. I feel like it's going to get crazier so people need to be doing there jobs as advocates and case manager's. I would ask if someone can help you straighten it out. It's kind of a problem and unjust when they don't seem to mess with the drug addicts that have sugar daddies who pay their bills and enable their addiction like the chic next door to me. *sorry got off topic*

https://secure.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0500835200

Edited by kat

Feels like I'm suffering from total energy depletion.  I managed to cut all of the yards today using the self propelled lawnmower due to the riding mower needing a battery charge (first use of the season stuff).  Yesterday morning I completed the relocation of all OSB plywood to the worksite that arrived Thursday around midday at which time I was able to move all of the 2x lumber to the jobsite before having to take shelter from the 3 hours of rainfall that followed.

That I should just fucking give up.  Car didn't want to stay running when I had to get roommate at work.  It would start after a long crank and die.  It backfired 3 times thru the intake while the starter was engaged jamming the starter.  Had to turn key several times to get starter to free up only to start and die.  Finally got it started and let it run for 20 mins, shut it off and it did start again.  But I can't trust driving it for fear of it dying on the road.  Have no choice but to find a way to get it to the shop to get checked and find a way to pay for it.  Then figure out how to pay for whatever repair work it needs.  It just seems that no matter how hard I try to do things, be there for people, something has to fuck up one way or another.  I am starting to think I should just shut down, become a hermit and not ever come out.  I am just sooo tired of my efforts being crapped on.  Whether it is busting my ass to maintain a car, interact with people, expose my heart.  It all just crumbles away sometimes painfully.  I just give up.

9 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

That I should just fucking give up.  Car didn't want to stay running when I had to get roommate at work.  It would start after a long crank and die.  It backfired 3 times thru the intake while the starter was engaged jamming the starter.  Had to turn key several times to get starter to free up only to start and die.  Finally got it started and let it run for 20 mins, shut it off and it did start again.  But I can't trust driving it for fear of it dying on the road.  Have no choice but to find a way to get it to the shop to get checked and find a way to pay for it.  Then figure out how to pay for whatever repair work it needs.  It just seems that no matter how hard I try to do things, be there for people, something has to fuck up one way or another.  I am starting to think I should just shut down, become a hermit and not ever come out.  I am just sooo tired of my efforts being crapped on.  Whether it is busting my ass to maintain a car, interact with people, expose my heart.  It all just crumbles away sometimes painfully.  I just give up.

large.56e5c3ba86f9a_Huggingkittens031316.jpg

Feels like I did the best I could with my hands tied.  For years, Trene and myself kept telling our nephew to work on his grades or there will be consequences, but the previous school administration, the football little league, other family members and his current physician seemed to conveniently overlook his failing grades for nearly 2 years prior to my guardianship and let him continue unabated.  Now this new school administration has stepped up and finally made our nephew accountable for his actions and lack of taking his studies seriously.  Unfortunately, due to it taking this long, the previous inaction has sparked other fires that now have to be extinguished.  This means gearing up for a bunch of meetings and schedules for testing, all of which could have been handled in a more timely manner if people would have just listened to me and Trene in the first place.

I am really not looking forward to the next few weeks.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic