How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

This is funny, I have been without TV/Cable for so long now that I am actually feeling a bit nervous about turning everything back on.  Maybe I'm afraid I will become an immediate boobtube addict....

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

This is funny, I have been without TV/Cable for so long now that I am actually feeling a bit nervous about turning everything back on.  Maybe I'm afraid I will become an immediate boobtube addict....

Dude! The ID channel ruined me.

At this very moment...very accomplished.

Got the tub drain reset, the dryer repaired, the Ganken Cats a bit more familiarized with each other, accounts handled and my cable functional...all before 1pm.

:happy:

Feeling a bit slapped in the face by DTE.  They padded my bill by double charging me for "Power Supply Energy".  Turns out that I'm the only house paying this extra charge on top of the current "regular" charges.  It's like I'm being penalized for creating a safe haven for animals to come so they didn't freeze during the winter months.

If this doesn't scream "Go Solar"...nothing will.

Various painful bruises from falling in the bathtub. I didn't hit my head because I was holding onto the handle. My grip miraculously did not slip loose despite both feet flying into the air.

I find it interesting that the injuries are still red and slowly spreading rather than turning blue and shrinking. It's been almost 10 hours. :confused:

My body wasn't doing too good this morning.  My anemia was kicking in big time.  I ended up downing some major protein and Herbalifeline.  Took a little bit, but now I'm doing much better. Yay!!!

On 4/17/2017 at 4:22 PM, Moe Falcon said:

Excited! I am talking with a realtor and my too small shack will be up for sale soon.  We're looking at Roseville hard. I have my pre-approval letter. It's go time..:nut

gallery_4589_1202_34030.png

My brain feels like it has been in overdrive since last Thursday.  A lot has happened especially with the purchase of my latest truck...it still feels like I'm driving a really cool rental, but it's MINE!!!! :jamin

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I could sleep for the next 24 hours...:sleep:

Agreed.  My nieces used and abused me last 4 days.  And I couldn't sleep Tuesday night.  Legs and back were still hurting from Necto's from Monday night.  Waiting to get roommate from work then unless the usual "you are now awake" hits, will be getting some much needed sleep.

10 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Agreed.  My nieces used and abused me last 4 days.  And I couldn't sleep Tuesday night.  Legs and back were still hurting from Necto's from Monday night.  Waiting to get roommate from work then unless the usual "you are now awake" hits, will be getting some much needed sleep.

Yeah, I was going to ask you how it went at Necto.  I would hope that meant you had fun. :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic