How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

12 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

It's probably from you over thinking the work you plan to do.  You have it so worked out and finished in your head that your dreams are playing on that.  It just means your mind is further ahead of the work you want to get done.

One would think that, but that is how I have been living my projects for a couple decades now, finished and completed in my head, but always running into some real world obstacle that keeps it from being fully realized...this current feeling is new.  That's why I'm hoping it means a more positive outcome than futures past...

26 minutes ago, kat said:

Like throwing myself off a bridge! I'm a fucking failure at life. Yesterday was the anniversary of my dad's suicide, technically the plug was pulled on this day yea its been almost 20 year's but I have a shitty anniversary already Xmas and my birthday and that really sucks. Maybe life made me a piece of shit.

And that's why all us "same boat" folks hang out at The Gathering....:biggrin:

Feeling like I have a good pain management plan.  Although the pain from my tooth is relentless when it starts, I have been able to keep it at bay longer and longer through exercise and meditation while the painkillers take their time to kick in.

Feeling like crap emotionally.  With this crazy sleep schedule, I'm not getting anything done.  I need to do it but get a don't give a damn attitude in my head I can't shake so I accomplish nothing.  At least I used up the 9 lbs of hamburger I bought to make spaghetti sauce, taco meat, sloppy joes and some hamburger helper my roommate like before the meat went bad that I bought a week ago.  So at least we have stuff ready for dinners next couple of weeks,

Not good.  Spent the better part of the last 16 hours in pain delirium with multiple episodes of passing out.  For some reason NONE of the OTCs I purchased this morning worked.  I've taking a total of 20 "painkillers" in that period of time and the main relief I got was from an expired Lidoderm patch.  I almost started to call the ambulance 2 times today, but I kept passing out once some form of pain relief was experienced.

This is too messed up.  I suppose my body is now used to Ibuprofen, Tylenol and Bayer.  Those are my "go to" pain relievers...sucks...:dry:

Feeling optimistic.  For the moment, I have figured out the combination that works with these OTCs.  Now I just have a very sore face from all the swelling and bone shifting. 

35 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Half dead squirrel pulling himself across the patio. Was dead about 5 seconds after I got out there. Just got done burring him. Bumming me out more than I'd expect.

large.56e5c3ba86f9a_Huggingkittens031316.jpg

...yes, that can be devastating...

Starting to feel anxious.  I am at the start of and the home stretch of multiple milestones.  Fingers crossed...knocking on wood.

:biggrin:

Edited by TronRP
LOL...some = home

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic