How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I also feel like every time I try to be positive and when things seem to be going ok, bam, life knocks me down a few notches and spits in my face. I have no clue how I'm getting to work tomorrow and I'm really ready to dissappear and tell no one where I go. Seriously! !!!! I'm sick of bullshit.  

14 hours ago, TronRP said:

I'll be feeling much better if I can actually finish my taxes today.  I was doing fine this morning until the site crashed at 3:33am. :dry:

Always pay close attention to repeating numbers,  like 11:11, 444, etc, (1111 or 111 seems to be my repeat numbers as of like oh the past year. Some believe that to mean a message is trying to be conveyed, "angel numbers". They say when you see this occur to stop and pay attention to what you are thinking about,  feeling, and experiencing.  It's meant to guide you.  

(So basically,  computer crashed at 333 meant Tron needed to Z.Z.Z) :tongue:

5 hours ago, kat said:

Ok, stop catastrophizing this.  That all happened but it's not the end of the world.  I'm being a spaze. I gotta calm myself down and let go of what is out of my control, like it says on my wall,

Trust the process.

Yes, 'trust the process'. I love those words! We should get more affirmations.

6 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I also feel like every time I try to be positive and when things seem to be going ok, bam, life knocks me down a few notches and spits in my face. I have no clue how I'm getting to work tomorrow and I'm really ready to dissappear and tell no one where I go. Seriously! !!!! I'm sick of bullshit.  

Poor thing. You've had a rough week!

On 3/5/2017 at 11:18 AM, kat said:

I feel like I am still so sleepy and not  motivated to get up today. I need more coffee though and unfortunately it isn't going to make itself. 

You worked hard last weekend.  You earned the right to relax. I love that we got to spend time with your family. I'm excited for Easter. I love your family!

Feeling fed up with all of this.  Usually I can have my taxes filed in as little as 2-3 days.  Now there are all these extra forms for stuff that doesn't make sense.  They are re-taxing me because my company stopped operating with a loss TWO YEARS AGO...WTF!!!

If they want money so bad, then just don't give me a refund and call it a day!!!

:rant:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic