How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I am currently in one of my depressive, angry, antisocial ruts.  I do apologize but please know that I am pushing through and still doing ok.  I have been working on some of my projects and trying to get myself together.  I still check the forum so feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Felt a bit as ease for a moment.  With all the stresses, accounts, appointments, strange doctor behaviors, daily learning lessons, pets, kids, property issues and feeling the need to hide out...I just took a brief moment to smile...

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

9 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

like eating a Family Sized bag of potato chips, a block of cheese, an entire summer sausage, sauteed in butter onions with mushrooms covered in freshly ground pepper with a touch of salt.

:drool

Feeling buzzed.  I had a fun time taking everyone out for eye exams and glasses (that they really want to wear), with a brief run to the Verizon Store, then a lunch run to White Castle followed by an evening of music and Karaoke.  I am laying here, physically tired, but mentally jazzed.

On 2/28/2017 at 3:26 AM, kat said:

Like I must sleep too light,  you was trying to be nice and close the door so I didn't hear you when you got in and I wake up like what!:cry

Hypervigilence I guess. Damn:(

You sense my presence.  Like when I come to bed and you snuggle up to me in your sleep. I love you!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic