How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

6 hours ago, Class-Punk said:

I was feeling shitty, but I took some 5HTP and it made a radical difference, now I feel more peaceful, along with being cold, challenged, and tired.

That stuff is great but it only works short term, from what I learned. I have discovered N Acetyl Cysteine and jarrow formula inositol powder are even more amazing. I also like to pop a single dose of b6 before bed, (separate from my AM B complex) Anyway, there's something about getting b6 at night that seems to take away the feeling of anxiousness that causes you to feel like you're nerves are on fire or raw:)

Maybe its just me though. 

Edited by kat

9 hours ago, kat said:

That stuff is great but it only works short term, from what I learned. I have discovered N Acetyl Cysteine and jarrow formula inositol powder are even more amazing. I also like to pop a single dose of b6 before bed, (separate from my AM B complex) Anyway, there's something about getting b6 at night that seems to take away the feeling of anxiousness that causes you to feel like you're nerves are on fire or raw:)

Maybe its just me though. 

I figured.  I only use it rarely.  I had a full B complex and it made me feel really good but it caused my stomach ulcers to open up and I almost called 911 on two separate occasions from the resulting internal bleeding and intense dizziness. =P

Edited by Class-Punk

Starting to feel functional again.

During what was supposed to be a Karaoke birthday celebration Monday evening, my left hip spasmed, causing all the bones in my foot to seize up in a most uncomfortable position.  So basically it was 20 minutes of me sitting on the floor, holding my foot, blocking the doorway, with family members trying to assist me to the best of their ability.  

Unfortunately, that incident sparked a chain reaction in my dislocated right hip (old injury) the following day thus making driving my nephew to his doctor's appointment rather difficult. 

After handling my responsibilities this morning, I was able to devote some time to take care of myself.  Just happy to be able to get up and walk with very little issue.  :happy:

24 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling very melancholy for some reason...it's like I can almost put my finger on it... 

Same thing here! I have been feeling it all week,  like sorrow,  maybe a little grief. I don't like it. We did have a full moon lunar eclipse yesterday but...idk.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic