How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

On 1/28/2017 at 11:11 PM, kat said:

I feel like I don't know how I survived all this time without that machine.  I don't mean to keep praising this but I don't really know how things got so crazy.  I completely deteriorated,  I was so miserable and I almost resigned myself to the belief that I really was just bat shit and that my life bs finally caught up with me and totally destroyed my mind.  Had it not been for me getting in the accident I would probably still be letting the doctor's tell me that oh it was just my thyroid or that I was depressed and bipolar and ADD and stressed out.  I knew there was something else,  something that caused it all. I will say what I said nearly 10 years ago in front of hundreds of people suffering from mental illness controlled by whatever drug pharma was pushing down the throats of these people and telling them to give up, that they're just mentally ill and everything is in there head...you know your body,  if you do not feel right don't settle for its all in your head! Understand that the body and mind work in tandem and don't let anyone tell you there is no hope.  I want to cry because I knew!  I got it right. I am so grateful and I will follow the path I began years ago.  I feel like a new person.  I can't believe this.  Thank you, God thank you.  

*happy*

You're awesome! I love that you are getting more restful sleep. Sucks we couldnt get you the machine a year and half ago. Dumbass Dr. V. Haha.

20 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Feel pretty crappy. The last couple of days things just aren't going the way they should and I'm getting tired of it.

13 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Stressed and sleepless

Hugs, you guys. I hope you feel better.  Positive vibes.

The cat was located and is safe. Three apartments were caught,  the one right next to my daughter  (ironically,  my little cousin lives there which I knew he lived in the complex but didn't know he was right next to my daughter,  they were both young and don't remember each other from the past) anyway his apartment is done ,  his living room floor collapsed through to the apartment below,  no one was there thankfully.  He was at work himself.  He lost everything tonight,  but he's alive and that's what matters. The fire and police did a great job and we're extremely helpful. I have always thought the cops here were good and actually very nice overall.  My daughter, her roommate,  and the cats are all safe here tonight.

Edited by kat

Read this and nearly had a heart attack!!

13 hours ago, kat said:

My daughter's apartment building caught fire, everyone is okay but the cat is inside and her roommate is having a panic attack.  I wish they had not moved out. 

10 hours ago, kat said:

The cat was located and is safe. Three apartments were caught,  the one right next to my daughter  (ironically,  my little cousin lives there which I knew he lived in the complex but didn't know he was right next to my daughter,  they were both young and don't remember each other from the past) anyway his apartment is done ,  his living room floor collapsed through to the apartment below,  no one was there thankfully.  He was at work himself.  He lost everything tonight,  but he's alive and that's what matters. The fire and police did a great job and we're extremely helpful. I have always thought the cops here were good and actually very nice overall.  My daughter, her roommate,  and the cats are all safe here tonight.

I am so thankful everyone is safe. large.bearhug.jpg.72f94a64eaad6b86c9cd87

3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Read this and nearly had a heart attack!!

I am so thankful everyone is safe. large.bearhug.jpg.72f94a64eaad6b86c9cd87

Thank you.  They left and went back to the apartment even though I was scared because of the fact that the floor next to them fell. The electric is off until tonight but the fire department said that they are clear to return.  

Edited by kat

5 hours ago, zurgous said:

Bored. I don't know what to do on Super bowl Sundays. Never been a huge sports guy. I hate how dreary these winters are. I wish it was Spring. I need to start playing guitar again, shooting guns, and bowling.

We watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet whenever there isn't a team we're cheering for in the Superbowl. large.uZrQRaTlfbM.market_maxres.jpg.6fc3

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic