How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I was feeling disappointed that the Thai food place I went to didn't accept debit or credit, but that caused me to go to Detroit's Finest and I bought a boatload of goodies.

...not sure how good the food is at Tai Hing Express...

Sad. Very very very sad....

I have a friend who I consider my little sister. she called last night and told me her cousin had passed that morning. he was only 16. It was his birthday. It was very sudden, and no one knows why. They think it was his heart, and the family hopes he went in his sleep. he didn't do drugs or smoke. They are having an autopsy done to get answers.

I hadn't seen him since he was an itty bitty thing, but he adored me and I loved that kid. my heart breaks for them... And I sobbed ugly tears when I found out. 

:(

This year can go fuck itself. 

I'm all fire. My sun sign is Aries, my Moon is Leo, and my rising is Sagittarius!  That explains much. No wonder I was born during an ice storm and the windows were blown out in the hospital while my mom was having me!  

Unless she's trying to mess with me. Lol

Edited by kat

I feel like my heart is a toy and all I am to any guy is the rebound bitch, or some guy's trying to have a side chic, or the one they always run back to after theyou married someone else and oh it didn't work out.  My ex I met him after he was divorced from his first marriage and we were both dealing with life drama and some addictions. I had real feelings for him but the way things ended were really cold. But, he was married again after me..like maybe not even a year later and now he's getting divorced again in a couple weeks it finalizes and I find out he had been trying to get a  hold of me for a while? Why? Because I was there before and weak and I am the only person single he probably knows! He wants to take me somewhere tonight and I just want to cry. My heart wants to remind him how he dropped me, didn't care about me or my feelings so what has changed?  NOTHING.  I was worthless to him then and I will be now as well.  

Edited by kat

On 12/12/2016 at 5:29 AM, GothicRavenGoddess said:

Sad. Very very very sad....

I have a friend who I consider my little sister. she called last night and told me her cousin had passed that morning. he was only 16. It was his birthday. It was very sudden, and no one knows why. They think it was his heart, and the family hopes he went in his sleep. he didn't do drugs or smoke. They are having an autopsy done to get answers.

I hadn't seen him since he was an itty bitty thing, but he adored me and I loved that kid. my heart breaks for them... And I sobbed ugly tears when I found out. 

:(

This year can go fuck itself. 

Sorry to hear that  :( 

On 12/16/2016 at 6:51 PM, michael840 said:

I have to surrender and admit that I am sick.  Blah.  I feel like I need some chicken soup, a hot toddie, and about 20 hours of sleep.  Oh well.  I have Monday off so I will just have to man up and muscle through it.

Hopefully that is enough time for it to pass.  

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic