How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling in good spirits.  Got to see my nieces for a couple of hours.  Haven't seen them in 3 months.  Turned into the normal smack Uncle Draco with the monkey.  That little thing has a hard face and Katana kept hitting the same spot on my head over and over.  That is when she wasn't trying to shove the monkey's little hand up my nose.  All the while she was yelling MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY.

Please computer don't die. Replaced all the cheap components (months ago) and have been keeping it on life support for almost a year... if this thing dies.... fuck. Game over. I use this for almost everything positive that I have going. Ok that's not really a feeling...  feeling... hrmm... afraid / overwhelmed. More importantly though Mom is doing better so that's good. Still in rehab but obviously much improved. :) My own health is STILL not that great but I can fake it well enough, and its not as bad as it was. But I need to stop rambling.. day 3 without any decent sleep... body will give out and force me to sleep anytime here so I guess that's good. *kicks computer* 

2 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Please computer don't die. Replaced all the cheap components (months ago) and have been keeping it on life support for almost a year... if this thing dies.... fuck. Game over. I use this for almost everything positive that I have going. Ok that's not really a feeling...  feeling... hrmm... afraid / overwhelmed. More importantly though Mom is doing better so that's good. Still in rehab but obviously much improved. :) My own health is STILL not that great but I can fake it well enough, and its not as bad as it was. But I need to stop rambling.. day 3 without any decent sleep... body will give out and force me to sleep anytime here so I guess that's good. *kicks computer* 

What are the basic stats on your computer?  Might have spare parts available to help keep it going.

i think the bones in my back are shifting again (i have lordosis). my lower back is in more pian than i ever remember it being in. having my knees  bent isnt reangling my pelvis the way it should. I am physically incapable of laying flat.

I am feeling discouraged. :wallbash:

1 hour ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

i think the bones in my back are shifting again (i have lordosis). my lower back is in more pian than i ever remember it being in. having my knees  bent isnt reangling my pelvis the way it should. I am physically incapable of laying flat.

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

As a Home Care Provider of two individuals with MAJOR back issues I know the suffering they go through.  Try to keep a positive attitude, even when you feel like punching someone, and post often.  Sharing adds a psychological component to pain management. :happy:

9 hours ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

I so understand the back pain issue.  I have a degenerative disc with osteoarthritis and when it shifts, severe pain and on 1 occasion, my legs went limp for 20+ mins until I could get it to realign.

I must admit, I am feeling a bit disillusioned.  The entire time I was fussing about someone robbing me and during the time I was filing the police report on the phone, I heard the people in the abandoned house saying, "Damn, man, she is really all upset and stuff." "She really throwing that stuff." "Oh, she seened it then." 

I heard 3-4 male voices and 2 female voices and yet there is nothing anyone can do about it except wait until something really bad happens.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I must admit, I am feeling a bit disillusioned.  The entire time I was fussing about someone robbing me and during the time I was filing the police report on the phone, I heard the people in the abandoned house saying, "Damn, man, she is really all upset and stuff." "She really throwing that stuff." "Oh, she seened it then." 

I heard 3-4 male voices and 2 female voices and yet there is nothing anyone can do about it except wait until something really bad happens.

SCARY and yet, true. 

I am really concerned about this...I don't know how you feel about guns love but these people are escalating.  Do you know anything about their backgrounds?  Any hx of violence?  Honey I am very worried. We have to fix this problem, you got a little army here but if we need to seriously do something like what Draco suggested or like what we did back in 2001 ish when I lived in a little SW area referred to as Bayside...(well now it's been gentrified) via Marathon Oil..we had a hooker infestation for a very long time and it got to the point where my sister and her teenaged friends and all of us in our late teens also couldn't even go to the store without being solicited all the time by johns. It was sick. My sisters group were all about 14 at the time too. Well the girls over there were like fuck this and started waiting for the hoes to get dropped back off and when they did they would beat they ass and take the money the chics made from trickin'.  It escalated to this big ass neighborhood event were we all gathered on the main strip in front of the nasty motel. It was like every person in that neighborhood. .hundreds of us.  Protesting stop soliciting...no more prostitutes yada yada..the news was everywhere.  It was great but than people started throwing bottles and rocks and anything at the johns cars as they sped off. It actually stopped the problem though.  I mean they had an occasional hoe around but for the most part the party moved down by the Ambassador bridge and the Blvd and Fort areas.

Another thing happened to me though when I was solicited.  I told him I wasn't a hooker 20 times and he followed me...tried to get me in his car....

Edited by kat
And I'll leave the rest in the past.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic