How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

9 minutes ago, kat said:

I'm looking for where I parked. I can't find where I came in at Heritage Park.  There is noone else here except some clowns with chainsaws.  Probably cutting down trees for Xmas or something.  I am sure everything is fine.  This will be fun.

You aren't too far from me.  I'd offer to come rescue you but roommate went out so no car.  You'd know when I was close, exhaust came apart so car is loud.

20 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You aren't too far from me.  I'd offer to come rescue you but roommate went out so no car.  You'd know when I was close, exhaust came apart so car is loud.

Thank you but I the moon rose and I just started walking towards it and I remembered the spot. 

Go aside and look how beautiful it is! 

1 minute ago, kat said:

Watching the moon rise up was amazing.  Also we should all go play Killer in the woods at the park one night. 

I've done a few photos there during a supermoon.  I want to get a longer focal lens.  It will bring the moon closer in the photos.

6 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I've done a few photos there during a supermoon.  I want to get a longer focal lens.  It will bring the moon closer in the photos.

Well next month we will have the largest supermoon. December is another but won't be as big as November.  I need a good cam myself. 

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Well next month we will have the largest supermoon. December is another but won't be as big as November.  I need a good cam myself. 

If you ever want to talk about cameras, just let me know.  Maybe we can hang out at the park for the November supermoon while I take photos.

1 hour ago, kat said:

Moonrise will be 5:48 pm on November 14th.  I'm going to go to the park and try for some photos as it rises.  If you decide you want to be there, come join me.

I feel like I've been on Speed all evening. Whatever was up with me, I couldn't stop talking the entire time I was at The Gathering tonight. Felt like I was watching a train wreck I couldn't get away from. I believe I may be calming down now.

I know I said I was trying to step outside of my comfort zone,  but that was a bit embarrassing. :blushing:

I am feeling like I have food poisoning from that Golden Corral that I didn't even want to go to in the first place and there's a necklace missing from my car that I left hanging on my mirror. Who is doing this shit? It's pretty strange.  Not really taking valuable things but just things I notice.  Do I call the cops? What will they do? Nothing 

Edited by kat

I haven't been feeling well lately.  Not really a constant sick feeling.  It's more of a random onslaught of migraine headache with dizziness, nausea, and memory loss.  This is of course messing up my sleep schedule even more than usual causing a sever fatigue as well.  I have the feeling that it is somehow weather related but who can say for sure.  All I know is that I wish it would stop.  It is even hard to look at my phone or computer screen when it hits.

23 hours ago, kat said:

I am feeling like I have food poisoning from that Golden Corral that I didn't even want to go to in the first place and there's a necklace missing from my car that I left hanging on my mirror. Who is doing this shit? It's pretty strange.  Not really taking valuable things but just things I notice.  Do I call the cops? What will they do? Nothing 

I feel you about the taking things you notice. Some degenerate just tried to kick in my mini shed this afternoon. The only things in there are bug killers, a 7 year old lawn mower and a gas can. Feels like I want to strangle someone right now. 

14 hours ago, michael840 said:

I haven't been feeling well lately.  Not really a constant sick feeling.  It's more of a random onslaught of migraine headache with dizziness, nausea, and memory loss.  This is of course messing up my sleep schedule even more than usual causing a sever fatigue as well.  I have the feeling that it is somehow weather related but who can say for sure.  All I know is that I wish it would stop.  It is even hard to look at my phone or computer screen when it hits.

Dude, that is scary. Is there any way to get some professional help or opinion?

29 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I feel you about the taking things you notice. Some degenerate just tried to kick in my mini shed this afternoon. The only things in there are bug killers, a 7 year old lawn mower and a gas can. Feels like I want to strangle someone right now. 

That is scary! It seems like there has been a lot of break ins on you lately do you have any idea of who it may be? Has anyone else in the neighborhood seen anything or had any problems?  Hugs..I worry about that.

On 10/17/2016 at 9:05 PM, Draco1958 said:

Being an a mature astronomy photographer in another life... what I always went for was the sharpest pictures possible. (Saturn, Jupiter, The Moon) the zoom isn't as important as the 'seeing' zoom is fairly easy to come by.... but the damn atmosphere makes everything beyond earth fuzzy' you have to stare and stare and stare untill a miracle occurs and the atmosphere calms down and usually just for a few moments. .bam amazing clear seeing shot opportunity. (More pronounced with planets than with the moon)

4 hours ago, kat said:

That is scary! It seems like there has been a lot of break ins on you lately do you have any idea of who it may be? Has anyone else in the neighborhood seen anything or had any problems?  Hugs..I worry about that.

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

Man that makes me mad. *hugs*

I'm in the getto in toledo right now almost hoping some fuckwad tries to break in (Bobbi isn't here right now) I have 11 rounds and a tactical knife just waiting to be used.

Ever since the last break in I haver went from 'oh they are just victims of their environment' to DIE MOTHERFUCKERS.  

More pissed off /angry/concerned for Bobbi than I am for myself.

Gave a crackhead a ride home awhile back...next time he came around (we got broke into right after that )...

I told him 'if I see you again I will shoot you' exact words  Guy has been a ghost since then.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic