How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

11 hours ago, peelingchrome said:

Yearning for human connection.

We need to get you down closer to... "here".  Plus maybe you are like I was up until very recently were I needed someone to drag my ass out of the house (which never really happened) but I'll fuckin do it if someone lives close enough... and like its not some girl with an angry husband and a shotgun.  lol

On 4/14/2016 at 9:57 PM, TronRP said:

I am feeling absolutely livid. I cannot believe my nephew put the beat down on a little 3ird grader while riding home on the school bus this afternoon. The little kid was hiding down in the seat and could not even get away from him. My niece, who is much older, witnessed this, but did nothing to stop her own brother. After everything we have been through, giving them a stable home, giving them a better chance at life, trying to keep them out of the system, I went verbally ballistic on them. Because I am a court appointed guardian, I cannot afford to have the kids show any signs of child abuse, but this will not go unpunished! They have been raised better than that! How dare he take his feelings out on someone like that! We talk about everything all the time around here and there was absolutely NOTHING so bad that you would have to resort to this type of violence because the child was smaller than you. :rant:

WTF which one was this? Point him out to me if hes there on thursday.   Try not to laugh to hard. grrr

On 4/11/2016 at 6:18 PM, kat said:

:grouphug to you guys. 

Do you guys like kittens too?

Kittens are awesome.  Unless they are in a huge rampaging litter that you have to wash their shit-asses every damn morning becasue your cat can't stop fucking the snow-white neigbor cat and you need to sell the things or you'll have like 18 of them.   I love gettin up at 6am to wash shit-asses before work.   (....grrr that reminds me , no work... sad .. broke ... loser *cries to teddybear*)

6 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

We need to get you down closer to... "here".  Plus maybe you are like I was up until very recently were I needed someone to drag my ass out of the house (which never really happened) but I'll fuckin do it if someone lives close enough... and like its not some girl with an angry husband and a shotgun.  lol

Lol, I appreciate it. Been getting out though... Prom at Necto, road trip to southern Indiana last Sat, drinks with a friend Sun night. Having a buddy over for dinner this upcoming Fri. I'd love to get out more, but time and money and distance make things difficult. To be clear: my pain is real but it is motivating, not hindering.

On topic: EXCITED! Exalted 3rd edition core book will finally be available tomorrow! Om nom nom...

41 minutes ago, peelingchrome said:

Lol, I appreciate it. Been getting out though... Prom at Necto, road trip to southern Indiana last Sat, drinks with a friend Sun night. Having a buddy over for dinner this upcoming Fri. I'd love to get out more, but time and money and distance make things difficult. To be clear: my pain is real but it is motivating, not hindering.

On topic: EXCITED! Exalted 3rd edition core book will finally be available tomorrow! Om nom nom...

"pain is motivating" thats a good motto, hopefully it keeps holding true. 

Exalted... hrmm , sounds like something I SHOULD be familar with but am not at all. (I'm at a game store like twice a week and read stuff all the time about games I don't even play.)

On 4/16/2016 at 9:44 PM, kat said:

Again, disappointed in my self for this weight gain. I tried to go play hit the ball with a tennis racket against the wall thingy cause who the hell else do I have to play with and I suck on a level only I can get on! Anyhow, I fucking pulled my calf muscle or something within 5 minutes but did I stop? Noooo, because they say push yourself, push through the pain so I did and about 5 minutes later.. I threw my back out. Did I leave the gym than? Ohhh no, no way cause fat ass Herr is so determined that I just jumped on my machine's til I realized I was going to cry. Came home, took a shower drove my daughter to work, walked back up the stairs to my apartment and shit got real...real quick, I couldn't stand up, but I couldn't bend down either, so I was like hunched over crying with pain shooting through my back to my abdomen and all the way down my hips, thighs, legs to my tip toe's! I been laying here in a weird fetalish position trying not to cry. Omg fuck you Nike, you just do it, muthafucker!

I'm so sorry that happened, kat. 

Right now I am feeling ecstatic!
So many good things coming up. I have been lucky to get some freelance jobs so I can save to help my parents visit and buy some lovely things for the Wave Gotik Treffen. Goth these beauties on the way and could today or monday be here. Loads of awesome things coming up. its now the 4th Year since I left the USA. No looking back well except to talk to my lovely friends and family but I am staying right here in Leipzig Germany.

12990880_1093895010659411_8550491582142701726_n.jpg

13063837_1094103073971938_794959166_o.jpg

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic