How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Currently I feel like I'm being pulled in too many directions. Between these youngsters losing their minds and these pets in heat, I feel like I'm going slightly mad...but at least it's in a good way... :biggrin:

Like dancing!  I forgot how much fun it was to torment my baby sister.  She's one of those people who always thinks she's right and has to have the last word.  She also lacks conversational skills.  This time she tried to convince me that she wasn't being childish by accusing me of being childish and constantly trying to get the last word.  It was fun watching what she came up with as a response.  It was like watching my nephew and niece trying to clear their name and blame the other.  It was so fun.  She probably threw a fit and went whining to her husband. Man, I don't envy him. 

_whatthe__by_chromeofaction-d67yzlp.gif

------------------------------------------------------

I just found this posting I did two months ago.  It didn't post apparently.  Interesting.

2 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

Every muscle in my body hurts.  I feel like I've been exercising for weeks non-stop but I haven't.  I promised myself I wouldn't exercise until I reach 199lbs.  That's two pounds away!  Ugh! Stormy weather makes the body ache.  :cry

Now I feel like dancing...not about the pain, but about the 2 POUNDS

WooHoo!!!

:animier::bunny::jamin

Still feeling stuck.  There are so many things I want to do but I can't seem to figure out how to change things.  It seems like I have to work to survive but I only survive to work.  I see all of these people around me accomplishing their dreams and I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  People say that you just need to work hard and things will work out but it doesn't seem to work that way for me.  I have been working hard since I was 12 years old and it seems like every time I get to a good place, something messes it up and I start from zero again.  When I talk to my successful friends about this sort of thing they treat me like I am worthless and all I want is a pity or a handout.  All I want is advice or an outside observation.  I have applications out there, I email and call places about getting a better job but never get a reply back.  I work hard but don't get paid what I deserve but can't seem to convince the people in charge to pay me what I am worth.  I want to start my business but can't afford the supplies or the work space.  I can't get loans and I don't want to ask for investors because I don't want to let someone else down if my business doesn't work out.  

I guess I should just say I feel depressed and frustrated.  

Finally stabilizing in life.  After having my baby in December, holy shit, that's a life changer.  I thought "Oh, it's just a baby, how big of a deal could it be to get acclimated to life again?" Welp, life sure fucking showed me.

But now I'm able to balance baby, being a Realtor, managing Detroit Ink, cleaning the house, jogging 4-6 miles a day, planning for MANFAST, being a wife, and having a social life.  No, I'm not a cyborg.  If I were a cyborg, I wouldn't look so raggedy 
:wink

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic