How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Everytime I see a certain family member, I get so worried about being reprimanded for something that I automatically start feeling nauseated at the sight of them. Then I start feeling like a wuss.

...pitiful...:confused:

Feeling lonely.  I planned to make a meal that is a very big deal back home and I invited all my coworkers.  I figured that since we work in a restaurant they would be interested in trying different foods.  No one showed up.  I even invited my girlfriend's cousin and he didn't show up either.  I miss the days of having friends who would just randomly show up and hang out.  They even had keys to my place so I would wake up in the morning and find the gang having breakfast watching cartoons.  I know it is harder to make friends in a new place and the older you get the harder it is.  Oh well.  Someday I will have friends that live near by again.

Feeling lonely.  I planned to make a meal that is a very big deal back home and I invited all my coworkers.  I figured that since we work in a restaurant they would be interested in trying different foods.  No one showed up.  I even invited my girlfriend's cousin and he didn't show up either.  I miss the days of having friends who would just randomly show up and hang out.  They even had keys to my place so I would wake up in the morning and find the gang having breakfast watching cartoons.  I know it is harder to make friends in a new place and the older you get the harder it is.  Oh well.  Someday I will have friends that live near by again.

When I saw your invitation, I so wanted to visit. A couple of years ago, I used to do road trips to visit DGNers who didn't mind me showing up. However,now with everything going on here with family, I really felt like I could have used a break, but that's out of the question for I don't know how long.

:grouphug

If you're still in the Novi area after all this court stuff clears up, I am almost positive I will be out that way. Besides, One World Market is a big draw...:hrhr:

I am confused, what does healing and recovery and relaxing consist of? I'm not really sure how I am going to pay the bills because the short term disability insurance is a process and the landlord don't wait, I don't think I can do this I don't have the resources to heal. What do people do when this happens and emergency state funding assistance are gone, its reaching the end of the fiscal year and even if they weren't you basically have to be in the actual eviction proceedings, won't really do me any good. This can't happen.

Again, totally exhausted. Just got back in from chauffeuring to Warren this morning and from court where I've been since 11:30am.

In about 15 minutes, it will be time to do Home Care Watch. 

I am human, I feel human, I am treated.....

Feeling a bit worried. The medical account is down to it's last few hundred dollars and I'm not sure if we will receive the type of assistance we need from the hospice group to help our mother get relocated to a long-term care facility that can aid her better.

My mother could have fixed me with a piano when I was a kid, I didn't know how amazing it felt to concentrate, to focus, to calm your mind..ever, not even with medication... A piano does all this for me which I discovered by accident fucking around at someone's house one day.

Why is it so hard to get other people to work the dish station at a restaurant?  There was another person who has been working a few days a week so I could have a little help on busy nights but she is going back to college next week.  It's such an easy job, I don't get it.  You go in, wash all the dishes, get your paycheck and go home.  I guess I won't be getting many days off for awhile.  At least the overtime will go back up again.  I am currently the only dish person and the only one in the restaurant that is allowed as much overtime as I want without approval.  I guess that means I do a good job.

Tehehehe, I feel like this is the playground and I need someone a buddy to swing next to me and we do the thing were someone gives you a couple big pushes and than you just keep pumping your legs harder and faster until you get as high as possible and than on like the count of three you guys get to the top and jump off! Awww good times! 

Tehehehe, I feel like this is the playground and I need someone a buddy to swing next to me and we do the thing were someone gives you a couple big pushes and than you just keep pumping your legs harder and faster until you get as high as possible and than on like the count of three you guys get to the top and jump off! Awww good times! 

I miss playgrounds.  I was always a small kid in my area but I always jumped further than anyone else off the swings.  I just wasn't scared of much.  I guess things never really change that much.  I am still the crazy one in my group of friends.

I feel like I am not going to date at all until the right one comes. That stupid meet me site is a joke, he's probably already procreated and said he loves someone who he has met from that site, I created one myself, damn that blows my email box up, I don't even check it as I'm quite sure that the day I did go on it the guy Chad lives in a delusion that he's a doctor..lmao ooookkkkaayyy, and I have no time for crazy.

My horoscope was dead on, I was totally planning on cleaning and organizing my apartment today. Thanks horoscope!

Wait, what's that horoscope.. I'll be a financially secure woman by Monday evening, hmmm, that sounds great, thanks for looking out universe..oh and I will find lasting love, the intended one, and lose 50 lbs too! Blessed Be, you rock. 

I fell asleep again cause I took the last muscle relaxer I had and had a messed up nightmare. I woke up confused and shaking. This has been worse now that I'm alone. I keep dreaming about getting hurt bad or death I know it's a symptom of trauma, I cannot imagine how horrible someone who has PTSD from something like combat goes through.. My heart cries forfor vets anyway but anyone dealing with this. Mental health services suck here to: (

I am trying to feel better and move forward, trying to be the same old me, cracking jokes, being a smart ass,, etc...but I don't feel right, something isn't right. I am actually scared for my future in everything, terrified. I don't know what to do. I wanna forget all of this.

WooHoo!! Upon closer inspection, I mistook my Air Conditioning Compressor for the Alternator. So I was able to use my vehicle to go to registration this morning...and passed out from exhaustion once I got back...wow, what a rollercoaster. :hrhr:

I am trying to feel better and move forward, trying to be the same old me, cracking jokes, being a smart ass,, etc...but I don't feel right, something isn't right. I am actually scared for my future in everything, terrified. I don't know what to do. I wanna forget all of this.

I wish we had a spare bedroom here for you to stay in until you are feeling better. It took a little over a year before my sister stopped panicking in the passenger seat every time I drove her to a doctor's appointment...and at that time she had 7-10 per month. 

I always feel this need to take care of everyone, but at this time, it's difficult to be anywhere else with our mother needing 24 hour care. I just wish I could put everyone under the same roof and take care of you all.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic