How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel emotionally drained and physically exhausted.

Unfortunately, I still have to prepare papers for court tomorrow, do security house checks, get gas for the mowers, get ready to give a lesson on how to drywall, and fix my hair so I'm not wearing a hat in front of the judge in the morning.

Dang.

Hey, you want some chili cheese fries?.

I feel so bad that I am beginning to get this reputation around here like I'm beefing about everything. I am exhausted. I get only a few hours of rest. I take care of everyone's care watch do handle changing and comfort positioning. I take care of all the finances. I take care of all the shopping. I take care of all the chauffeuring. I take care of all the maintenance. I take care of myself...If I get sick, I'm on my own. I take care of the medication schedulings. Now it appears I will be taking care of the kids because some people act as though they are intimidated by them (and they are the good kids). And starting July 10th, I will now be doing the night care watch which means I am now on call 24/7 + 19 hours per day while handling a build schedule.

So I really don't understand why people are acting annoyed by me. I'm like the shark drifting to try to get some sleep while marine biologist are poking me trying to find out what makes me tick...or ticked off...

I feel so bad that I am beginning to get this reputation around here like I'm beefing about everything. I am exhausted. I get only a few hours of rest. I take care of everyone's care watch do handle changing and comfort positioning. I take care of all the finances. I take care of all the shopping. I take care of all the chauffeuring. I take care of all the maintenance. I take care of myself...If I get sick, I'm on my own. I take care of the medication schedulings. Now it appears I will be taking care of the kids because some people act as though they are intimidated by them (and they are the good kids). And starting July 10th, I will now be doing the night care watch which means I am now on call 24/7 + 19 hours per day while handling a build schedule.

So I really don't understand why people are acting annoyed by me. I'm like the shark drifting to try to get some sleep while marine biologist are poking me trying to find out what makes me tick...or ticked off...

[rant] I say, the next time anyone bitches about anything you do (or supposedly aren't doing), you just scream out "I QUIT THIS BITCH!", pack your shit, & move away without leaving a forwarding address.

If people can't/won't appreciate what you do for them, it is well within your rights to place yourself first & live life for yourself. Let them try to get by on their own. If they can't, (to quote Ice T in Body Count), Fuck 'em. I don't care if it''s family or not, nobody has the right to take advantage of someone the way it seems your family is doing to you.

Don't want to/can't walk away? Set some boundaries and enforce them! People will treat you the way you allow them to - stop allowing it. You're the only one who can stand up for yourself.

[/end rant]

[rant] I say, the next time anyone bitches about anything you do (or supposedly aren't doing), you just scream out "I QUIT THIS BITCH!", pack your shit, & move away without leaving a forwarding address.

If people can't/won't appreciate what you do for them, it is well within your rights to place yourself first & live life for yourself. Let them try to get by on their own. If they can't, (to quote Ice T in Body Count), Fuck 'em. I don't care if it''s family or not, nobody has the right to take advantage of someone the way it seems your family is doing to you.

Don't want to/can't walk away? Set some boundaries and enforce them! People will treat you the way you allow them to - stop allowing it. You're the only one who can stand up for yourself.

[/end rant]

It's just this is all new. I'm beginning to see a side of people I didn't know even existed. Now it's starting to feel that people have been consciously treating me differently all the years. But given the current situation, I think everyone has become too exhausted to keep it up. That's just my observation of what I have heard and experienced as of late. It's like we are all treating each other as strangers, but someone forgot to text me the memo...LOL

I'm feeling anxious, a little lonely and productive.   

Got my PC pulled apArt, cleaned, added Ram, now running disc repair, also practicing Guitar...thinking about the work I didn't get to at work today and wishing certain DGNers lived closer...(you know who you iz.  Also... Haven't been on in a while.., nostalgia!!!

I'm feeling anxious, a little lonely and productive.   

Got my PC pulled apArt, cleaned, added Ram, now running disc repair, also practicing Guitar...thinking about the work I didn't get to at work today and wishing certain DGNers lived closer...(you know who you iz.  Also... Haven't been on in a while.., nostalgia!!!

hey cix, wb!

Ticked off. I had a medical procedure done, in the O.R., under anesthesia and still had to watch my mom and babysit my brother's kids all in the same day! Now I am being expected to sit them and watch my mom again while I am still hurting! What the heck!? gallery_81823_1234_3035.gif

I almost died today on my way to work. I lost control of my car and landed in a ditch. I smacked my face on the steering wheel or dash, I busted my head open and have several lacerations, four needed suturing,  my nose is broken,  My car is mud covered, window and mirror broke, flat tire, wet inside because the ditch, and bloody but I'm alive and thankful.

I'm sorry but, I had to post my supposed bf the pic of me on the right before he came to the hospital, and it took two hours to get there and he had been trying to hook up with a girl the night before he came back to my house I find it on his meet me ACCOUNT he reactivated his account and the night before I found in his phone since he went through mine last time and found not a damn thing!! I find him talking to some girl telling her on June 7th, the night before he showed up trying to be super daddy, he was telling a girl online, you are physically perfect, except your lips they need to be closer to mine!!! How fucking lame is that! I love finding this shit in the state I am in, and the hospital said I am not pregnant, WTF...I don't know why I took two tests here and the hospital took two there, blood and urine and found no baby hormones, so Idk..my body thought It was pregnant? My face is ruined:"{

I'm sorry but, I had to post my supposed bf the pic of me on the right before he came to the hospital, and it took two hours to get there and he had been trying to hook up with a girl the night before he came back to my house I find it on his meet me ACCOUNT he reactivated his account and the night before I found in his phone since he went through mine last time and found not a damn thing!! I find him talking to some girl telling her on June 7th, the night before he showed up trying to be super daddy, he was telling a girl online, you are physically perfect, except your lips they need to be closer to mine!!! How ***** lame is that! I love finding this shit in the state I am in, and the hospital said I am not pregnant, WTF...I don't know why I took two tests here and the hospital took two there, blood and urine and found no baby hormones, so Idk..my body thought It was pregnant? My face is ruined:"{

Do you need anything? I'll see if I can help. large.pwease_by_hellspardon.gif.02c7441c

Do you need anything? I'll see if I can help. large.pwease_by_hellspardon.gif.02c7441c

thank you hon. I am feeling like running away at this point.

I almost died today on my way to work. I lost control of my car and landed in a ditch. I smacked my face on the steering wheel or dash, I busted my head open and have several 

I almost died today on my way to work. I lost control of my car and landed in a ditch. I smacked my face on the steering wheel or dash, I busted my head open and have several 

ho lee crap.  I'm in teledo atm but, what did the doc say?  How are you feeling?

Edited by Troy Spiral

My breath stopped for a half second as I was slowly scrolling up the postings and saw a swollen jawline accompanied by blood streaks. Then I recognized the photo on the left (you've always resembled Drew Barrymore in my opinion). 

The whole situations feels like an oxymoron. Good to have a definite answer regarding one medical issue, but tragically at the cost of another.

The good thing is time heals all wounds and, the pain, this too shall pass.

Ticked off. I had a medical procedure done, in the O.R., under anesthesia and still had to watch my mom and babysit my brother's kids all in the same day! Now I am being expected to sit them and watch my mom again while I am still hurting! What the heck!? gallery_81823_1234_3035.gif

So sorry. I messed up both days. Double booked yesterday because I thought there was a backup and misunderstood how today was supposed to go because I only had one person's input. But at least we know Okaasan was feeling no pain for a good 4 hours...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

My breath stopped for a half second as I was slowly scrolling up the postings and saw a swollen jawline accompanied by blood streaks. Then I recognized the photo on the left (you've always resembled Drew Barrymore in my opinion). 

The whole situations feels like an oxymoron. Good to have a definite answer regarding one medical issue, but tragically at the cost of another.

The good thing is time heals all wounds and, the pain, this too shall pass.

thank you<3

ho lee crap.  I'm in teledo atm but, what did the doc say?  How are you feeling?

they said I broke my nose, I'm not aloud to drive, they gave me a prescription for aleve basically, I nearly laughed, they literally kicked my mother and me out of the ER, rude, so rude,they sent security to my room cause they said I was not getting dressed fast enough, I was aggressive that what head injuries cause you to do but I was mad at their stupidity, so I told the nurse she was a bitch and that my clients always tell me that this place will let you die and how I thought that everyone overacted and I said clearly they don't, before that they sent a social worker in the room and I said who are you, she said who she was and asked how my mental health has been and I said um, I do this every day all day, what you are doing, I can't believe they sent you here, um how do you think my mental health is, I have a head injury and it hurts, they won't give me pain meds and yea I'm aggressive.. I HAVE A HEAD INJURY! She left and didn't come back. , I can't wait to go back to work and have to go to that hospital for something, I'm going to say hello! Assholes!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic