How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I am pissed but I am also hurt, I just can't decide which one I am more of right now. 

I do not want to breakdown, I just need to find my true friends right now to keep me from losing it and remind me to breathe.

I don't know you outside of this site but I can tell you are a strong person from everything I have seen you post.  I have been in simular situations and I can assure you that things will get better.  Just keep your head straight and keep your priorities straight.  Your daughter and your health are more important at this moment.  I wish you the best and offer my services if you need someone to vent or just talk to.

I don't know you outside of this site but I can tell you are a strong person from everything I have seen you post.  I have been in simular situations and I can assure you that things will get better.  Just keep your head straight and keep your priorities straight.  Your daughter and your health are more important at this moment.  I wish you the best and offer my services if you need someone to vent or just talk to.

It is very appreciated

I'll never get it right and I don't even care anymore.

It is very appreciated

I'll never get it right and I don't even care anymore.

Hey...what happened. I went off board for a bit, came back and saw Slogo...then your posts...

Are you OK? We can't lose Hot Chic (^ - ^) 

I feel that I will be including, in my meditations and prayers anyone who is experiencing anything in their life right now that is hurtful, stressful, or causing a disruption in their life right now to the point that it is altering one's balance, stability, feelings of security, safety, livelihood, health, etc...

Edited by kat

Hey...what happened. I went off board for a bit, came back and saw Slogo...then your posts...

Are you OK? We can't lose Hot Chic (^ - ^) 

hugs,

hot chic is now not chic,

for over the past two years her ass got too thick,

So now all I do is drink lots of coffee and honey crueller donut myself to death.. But at least I'm, um, ah, happy..? No..um? Uhhh, yea..I'll get back to you after my coffee;)

I was getting frustrated about not being given a start date for a job I was offered.  I decided to dress in my kitchen gear and drop my resume at Steve & Rocky's in Novi.  The chef interviewed me before even looking at my resume because he saw how I was dressed.  They said I would hear from them on Monday.  I woke up today to 2 missed calls from the chef.  He said that I can fill out the new hire packet as soon as I get back from PA next week and they will get me started right away.  I am super excited and happy right now.

Thank you for this. 

I feel that I will be including, in my meditations and prayers anyone who is experiencing anything in their life right now that is hurtful, stressful, or causing a disruption in their life right now to the point that it is altering one's balance, stability, feelings of security, safety, livelihood, health, etc...

I am beginning to feel that I should have been doing some form of meditation. For some reason, all of a sudden, I began to feel like I don't care anymore. I'm not sure if I'm at the end of my rope or if I'm at the beginning of a paradigm shift again. At least with the latter, I know I will be able to eventually find stable footing. 

I was getting frustrated about not being given a start date for a job I was offered.  I decided to dress in my kitchen gear and drop my resume at Steve & Rocky's in Novi.  The chef interviewed me before even looking at my resume because he saw how I was dressed.  They said I would hear from them on Monday.  I woke up today to 2 missed calls from the chef.  He said that I can fill out the new hire packet as soon as I get back from PA next week and they will get me started right away.  I am super excited and happy right now.

snoopy_happy_dance_051613.thumb.jpg.6a07

Congrats!

Thank you for this. 

I am beginning to feel that I should have been doing some form of meditation. For some reason, all of a sudden, I began to feel like I don't care anymore. I'm not sure if I'm at the end of my rope or if I'm at the beginning of a paradigm shift again. At least with the latter, I know I will be able to eventually find stable footing. 

http://esotericaofleesburg.com/metaphysics/meditation_grounding.html

and you are welcome

And please remember no matter how much drama I have at any point in my life, I still have the thoughts of you and your family in my head and heart every single day. I am sending positive thoughts to you all the time, wishing only for the good to transpire from what you are going through, this is truth, from my spirit not fake Internet empathy bs, BTW. I care about you and your family situation, Tron<3

Trene<3

Edited by kat

Damn me to hell, I really should have read the information leaflet prior to swallowing a single one of those damn muscle relaxers! I don't know what happened last night. It's kind of a blur but based on my outgoing texts to he who hates authority figures or any professional person actually he revealed that today, like wtf. I guess that's why you decided to become unemployed, you had some kind of breakthrough as to how bad you had professional anything....what is this SLC Utah, damn are we like in the 80's, in our late teens/early 20s..idk maybe I should go read that leaflet now. 

I am feeling nervous about my bus ride to get my motorcycle and for my ride home.  I am normally a solo rider and this isn't going to be my longest trip by myself but I am used to pa back roads.  Aggressive drivers and being alone never bothered me before, but since I got hit by a truck who ran on the same turn my uncle died on 7 years ago I just can't get out of my head.  I will be good and actually wear my helmet for this trip.  My leather jacket is always my friend.  I have a job when I get back and my wonderful girlfriend waiting for me.

In my head, it feels like life is not supposed to be easy because in the past, whenever things went well, something worse always followed...so now when things began to feel like they are becoming bearable, I immediately brace for the impact of the oncoming avalanche.

(exhausting)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic