How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Oh My Goodness, now I feel extremely worried.

A person goes in for a biopsy at an appointed time, the time is changed and pushed back over the next 4 hours. None of this person's prescription history can be located. Staff is too lazy to send someone around the corner of the hospital to locate the missing information. Person suffers severe pain, staff unable to know what to do about it in the actual hospital. By hour 5, patient is finally headed down for labs, but now the scanners are down and everything is moved to Receiving...What the NUT!!!!

Not sure how to feel...I did another all nighter on this kitchen to get it looking like a kitchen again with all the cabinets in place and restocked. I worked from 1:30am to 1:30 pm today plus yesterday evening from 5pm - 8pm. Currently my body's sad...

I'm content. I almost went on a date but truly it doesn't seem like anyone I have met is worth wasting time getting to know at all. Like what's the point, why get to know someone, start to have empathy for their stories, spend time with them, let them near you so they can fuck up your energy and ultimately not even be Worthy of sharing a moment second of your world. No one will ever spark that fire in me again..I would love if someone could.. I like that feeling, when someone can literally bring color to your world, when they can leave you breathless and powerless...not in a weak, desperate way but in the way that says Idk it doesn't matter, no one even beliefs this shit

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic