How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling like my bones are going to jump out of my body if I don't find something to do soon. Damn I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually miss landscaping. At least I start a cashier job next week to hold me over till I get my driver's license back and can actually go back to being an auto tech..

Also, this bottle of Evan Williams has me feeling a little better.. For now..

It was a stressful week a stressful year.. My kid is grown my other ones dad is a douche to me trying to play Brady bunch with my son.. Its not a TV show he thinks things should be like the show Friends or something.. He always was like that. God life is unfucking fair... I want something close to normal in my life but it's too much to ask and doesn't even exist.

OK..almost back to normal I'll be good as slightly used by 5am.(hella Gatorade, thanks) Anywho, (I whine a lot when dehydrated, its weird) holy hell I know why I lushes it up this weekend.. I also know a hypocrite I refuse to be again..I hurt myself like I did last thanksgiving.. I will not fall back into old, unhealthy patterns like this. I will not slip again.. I fall on my ass and each time its harder to get up...err sometimes I wish someone was there to watch over me or slap me when I start slipping.. Grr.

Went on my way home from work to see an apartment and am a nervous wreck thinking about trying to live alone again. I am so terrified and its ridiculous. I just think I'm scared of messing up and being alone trying to do life.. Scares me. I know it's weird I guess.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic