How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feel like celebrating just a little bit. I actually got all the electrical run for the basement portion of this project build (including all new fixtures minus the one with the issues that cost me a day of work). But can't stop now, moving up to the landing portion of the electrical run. yay :D

I'm down. Really sad and feel lonelier than ever. I don't wanna live the rest of my life without knowing love. I guess logic tells me oh fucking well life's not meant to be fair but that still doesn't change how it feels inside.

Edited by kat

I did it! It's official, she's technically an adult as of today. In no shape or form did I do it tradionally, we've been homeless, live at a motel place to place here in the end, been through hell and than some but I managed to keep her safe, protect her no matter what, people can judge me I don't care I am a mother.. The hardest job ever... I didn't fail because now she's amazing, well rounded, smart, talented, respectable, polite, straight edged person. I did that! Your welcome John Paul Cote. You'd be proud of her.

Edited by kat

Woke up happy. Now all I am focused on is having the life I want. My goals to get my finances in order by this time next year I want to have my own house, in the country near my job. My first week working in a rural community I said no way I won't last here, now I love the small towns I work in. I see all this big old historical homes or these old farm style homes on the market and I kinda just stop and think like one day, and the cost to buy homes in rural areas is great. I love the country now. I went to Detroit last week and I realized never again. I know it's coming back up but growing up there was enough. I want simple now. Cornfields and trees for miles and lake's. There is a community of private beaches along Dixie Highway than there's Lake Erie and even Northern Ohio is a good spot for cheap real estate.. Lots of options. I'm excited too be at a point in my life where I am finally over much of my past and now able to move forward. Have a possible normal life again.

Woke up happy. Now all I am focused on is having the life I want. My goals to get my finances in order by this time next year I want to have my own house, in the country near my job. My first week working in a rural community I said no way I won't last here, now I love the small towns I work in. I see all this big old historical homes or these old farm style homes on the market and I kinda just stop and think like one day, and the cost to buy homes in rural areas is great. I love the country now. I went to Detroit last week and I realized never again. I know it's coming back up but growing up there was enough. I want simple now. Cornfields and trees for miles and lake's. There is a community of private beaches along Dixie Highway than there's Lake Erie and even Northern Ohio is a good spot for cheap real estate.. Lots of options. I'm excited too be at a point in my life where I am finally over much of my past and now able to move forward. Have a possible normal life again.

glad to see this post! looks like you've got a great plan to act on, and a great attitude to go with it. keep it up, and i know you'll accomplish what you're aiming for! :happy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic