How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Sad. Really, genuinely sad. I have to go to a lame "How To Succeed In College" class on the night of my birthday. And Jeff is going to the Tigers game with coworkers on the 26th. I have a game in Kalamazoo on 9/27. Shouldn't my birthday be something important? Why is every year so fucking uneventful?

Maybe it shouldn't even matter. But I'm seriously fighting tears over this. That's a fucking first.

Sad. Really, genuinely sad. I have to go to a lame "How To Succeed In College" class on the night of my birthday. And Jeff is going to the Tigers game with coworkers on the 26th. I have a game in Kalamazoo on 9/27. Shouldn't my birthday be something important? Why is every year so fucking uneventful?

Maybe it shouldn't even matter. But I'm seriously fighting tears over this. That's a fucking first.

let me know when you're in town, maybe we can grab lunch/dinner or something... and, you should try giving up b-days - i haven't had one in decades! ;-)

I feel like I'm deciding if I wanna take my mom to church again. Her mood has been stable all week I think church last week helped her because she hasn't cussed me out at all since them and my daughter said she hasn't been going on random nuts but I'm kinda tired this morning. Darn what do?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic