How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

After yesterday and hearing how and what some family members think of me, I feel rather confused as to why I have been trying to put so much effort into the happiness of everyone else here for so long.

If I leave, things are put on hold until I return. If I stay to handle things, I'm basically told that I am not as good as some dude with a full company and on call services.

It really is a no win situation and all I can do is suck it up and do my best...

But it does feel nice to know that I have a couple of strong supporters on my side that, regardless of the obstacles I've been facing, they understand.

All you accomplish when trying to make everybody happy is pissing most of them off and wearing yourself too thin. You are one of the most genuinely caring person I have ever known, you just need to be careful in being overzealous in what you take on. Focus on those who appreciate.

From what I have been able to gather following this as much as I can it seems people keep adding and modifying things or bringing things to your attention that they didn't deem relevant up front. The on call guy with a team would be having the same problems you are. Calling someone in to take an estimate is dickish and will only serve to feed their egos. Of course they will out-quote you, but if they actually hired them likely it would be the same situation they have with you. The problem in situations like this is seldom the builder and usually the client.

Hugs

Thank you for the sentiment. I really miss taking photographs. I know I'm late responding but I do wish the dog had worked out. They really are delightful little creatures.

I can't give you a real hug but I hope a virtual one will do.

Virtual hugs work.

I am getting a new kitten in a week or so.

Just woke up with one of those weird "the universe is trying to tell you something" feelings... :unsure:

welcome to my world, darling. Something odd happened at an interview I went to yesterday, there were two women interviewing, they had there script all ready feeling me out...asking me questions in consecutive order as there script. ..they asked me something and in my head I'm going bring up the fact that you know the electronic medical record but I didn't all of a sudden one of the women blurted out electronic medical record. ...I said oh that's funny you bring it up I was just thinking to mention it. Well she looks strangely at me not in a bad way and goes that's funny cause I have no idea where that came from, she says it's one of our questions but its *she starts flipping through her script* its much further back. It was really bizarre.

Feeling very focused on all positive, got a pending job offer promotion kind of from the group home to the Macomb office doing what I, although I burn out take things to heart and am too anal for case management, I recognize this clear headed and proud as hell of myself for putting down the pills. ..no rehab, no N.A.just a huge smack in the face by God was enough to finally realize the horrible mess I been trying to function in. ..totally oblivious to what was happening to me. Even though I was dealt alot if bullshit my coping skills nailed my coffin, but being free vof that crutch feels great. I now have direction, a new outlook. ..confidence, motivation and complete contentment in my heart. I could have never succeded with my life and attitude that way. Oxys and adderral. ...oh the adderral. .I can almost break it down to the day the downward spiral began. ..about April 2010...I remember exactly what I was doing the day that shit went in my body. ..like it was yesterday. What transpired should have warned me, but I was silly. Now, I'm no longer ashamed. I'm me again and I love this person. Some measure success by the material the job the Jones's, 2.5 kids and a the biggest house and prettiest wife. ..but success is resilience. It's coming out of the dark and finally being able to walk proudly through the light. Success is overcoming your demons.

Edited by kat

I'm kinda stressed, starved, and aggravated. The car I got stuck with this week broke down at the beginning of the week and I'm stranded without a way to get groceries until Monday. We ate the last of the cereal and milk yesterday. I'm running out of medicine, and I'm getting cabin fever. I NEED OUT! I'm hoping I can get my uncle to pick me up to get some groceries and my medicine later today.

Well I just love how Son's of Anarchy comes out and now all these fuckwads with a few extra dollars are all of a sudden bikers. Mother bitch you riding a bike makes you no more a biker than me taking a selfie makes me a model. I'm still a big fat dork as your still a preppy wannabe think you look like Jax but you actually look like Zach Morris. Now put a fucking helmet on ya dick. ...*god I wish I would have told that guy off. ..even if he decided to hall of and smack me...

Feeling a bit delirious and like I'm put together with a bunch of body parts. All this marathon demo work paid off for the house, but the physical payoff is still yet to be seen.

Kinda proud of myself I guess. Yesterday I went shopping at Meijer and I realized I didn't buy any junk food, I haven't been in a junk food aisle ib a long time. .I actually bought mostly fruit and veggies, I think I've trained myself to not shop the outside aisles instead of the ones in the middle. ..or maybe it's because everytime I shop those aisles are packed and I don't want to deal with the rude people so I avoid that. Anyway however it happened it's good. Five, ten years ago it would have been nothing but crap food.

Kinda proud of myself I guess. Yesterday I went shopping at Meijer and I realized I didn't buy any junk food, I haven't been in a junk food aisle ib a long time. .I actually bought mostly fruit and veggies, I think I've trained myself to not shop the outside aisles instead of the ones in the middle. ..or maybe it's because everytime I shop those aisles are packed and I don't want to deal with the rude people so I avoid that. Anyway however it happened it's good. Five, ten years ago it would have been nothing but crap food.

Yeah the more I eat healthy choices the less I want junk food. After a while the "craving" for junk food goes away and you will wonder why you ate that stuff in the first place. Occasional doritos and stuff are ok but just not all the time.

Yeah the more I eat healthy choices the less I want junk food. After a while the "craving" for junk food goes away and you will wonder why you ate that stuff in the first place. Occasional doritos and stuff are ok but just not all the time.

It's so funny you said Doritos because my friend is sitting here telling us about catching her boyfriends son eating a big huge bag at 7 am!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic