How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

AFC home, oh yea this is no doubt temporary. Im getting over 40 hrs so time in a half is good. .they pay dick though. My friend lol seen one of my fb rants about being unemployed and she needed someone for midnights ASAP, so I said hell yea. What's sad NOBODY is ever on time...my coworker said I'm the only one on time and other people that have worked this shift constantly no call no show..Its soo rude.

Dang...and that's the type of work I love to do...I enjoyed my volunteer time at the homes on East Grand Boulevard. Being on-call 24/7 now does keep me pretty busy however... :innocent:

Dang...and that's the type of work I love to do...I enjoyed my volunteer time at the homes on East Grand Boulevard. Being on-call 24/7 now does keep me pretty busy however... Grrr sorry typing on my cell. .you need work?

Edited by kat

Unfortunately, I work every hour of the day, so even if I wanted outside work, it's a bit impossible. I just really miss the stories they used to tell and how cute it was when their minds would wander in the middle of a sentence and the reminiscing would start...good times, good times :happy:

I am feeling really fed up with this bug season...nothing seems to get rid of these mosquitoes and now I find myself confined to certain areas which is really killing my work schedule...

I suck. I have had the worst perma headache all day. Pamprin didn't help and that usually works. .not even a muscle relaxer is working. I had a concussion a two months ago, I don't know if this is what the doctor meant by headaches for the rest of my life but if he did...

I'm feeling very sad for my friend right now. She was just diagnosed with cancer today after being hospitalized for the past two days. I never imagined this happening to her because of how healthy she is. She trains and teaches CrossFit. I guess it doesn't matter how healthy you are, cancer can get you...

I'm feeling very sad for my friend right now. She was just diagnosed with cancer today after being hospitalized for the past two days. I never imagined this happening to her because of how healthy she is. She trains and teaches CrossFit. I guess it doesn't matter how healthy you are, cancer can get you...

:grouphug hugs :grouphug

I suck. I have had the worst perma headache all day. Pamprin didn't help and that usually works. .not even a muscle relaxer is working. I had a concussion a two months ago, I don't know if this is what the doctor meant by headaches for the rest of my life but if he did...

Make sure you get a second opinion...I'm just sayin'

Thank you.

It's pretty bad. She's going to need surgery. Won't know anything definite until Friday.

*Big Hug*

Keeping positive attitudes during this time is key, regardless of the verdict...it also helps during recovery in the event of surgery

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic