How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

After yesterday and hearing how and what some family members think of me, I feel rather confused as to why I have been trying to put so much effort into the happiness of everyone else here for so long.

If I leave, things are put on hold until I return. If I stay to handle things, I'm basically told that I am not as good as some dude with a full company and on call services.

It really is a no win situation and all I can do is suck it up and do my best...

But it does feel nice to know that I have a couple of strong supporters on my side that, regardless of the obstacles I've been facing, they understand.

Crisis averted with Bluebelle. Relieved, on that end. Heartbroken to have seen a bulldog being brought in with heat stroke. I don't know if his owners were who brought him in, or if he was rescued by these people. Either way, my heart just sank.

I guess I have to learn how not to be devastated by these sorts of things, when I start vet tech school...

Crisis averted with Bluebelle. Relieved, on that end. Heartbroken to have seen a bulldog being brought in with heat stroke. I don't know if his owners were who brought him in, or if he was rescued by these people. Either way, my heart just sank.

I guess I have to learn how not to be devastated by these sorts of things, when I start vet tech school...

:grouphug

Feeling I can rise above this and turn a negative reaction into a positive one. I just still can't believe with all my prepping for this major construction renovation I'm currently doing, a family member took it upon themselves to contact 20th Century Construction to call here to bring in a quote on my job...whatever... :dry:

Been feeling mentally beat up for the past couple of days trying to prove I'm as good as I say I am. Unfortunately, hearing that some have already written me off was a bit of a shock and since I never really got closure from my last place of employment, it keeps bugging me like crazy. I keep trying to move on (since I keep preaching that), but until I can actually show someone what I can do, I feel like I'm just stuck for the moment...

This month will begin the writing of a new chapter in my life...just got to stop looking back...ONWARD TO THE FUTURE!!!!! :scooter:

I can't believe people make this a career. The only requirement is like an IQ of 70. God, how can anyone find satisfaction in this?

So are you working in a nursing home now or is it just temporary?

So are you working in a nursing home now or is it just temporary?

AFC home, oh yea this is no doubt temporary. Im getting over 40 hrs so time in a half is good. .they pay dick though. My friend lol seen one of my fb rants about being unemployed and she needed someone for midnights ASAP, so I said hell yea. What's sad NOBODY is ever on time...my coworker said I'm the only one on time and other people that have worked this shift constantly no call no show..Its soo rude. Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic