How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

This has been a rough week. I just cancelled seeing the dog this weekend because now seeing the dog is stressing me out. I did none of the things I wanted to do this week and it is suddenly over. I wish I had someone to wrap their arms around me.

I feel that I am just too sensitive for this world...still trying to get over feeling shell shocked at reading that someone wished Detroit was it's own "crater"...after everything we in Detroit have been through...at the mercy of those in charge who have already outsourced most of our services and sold off the majority of Downtown Detroit.

Our voices are rarely heard, but the slamming just keeps on coming...

My heart is filled with hope. ..omg no way. ..karma really did magic, JUSTICE, pure beautiful justice. ..thank you. I an jumping out of my skin, because I happened to pick up the paper tonight. .and the front page headline was "Officer Calabrese charged with three misdeamenors, probation! and all kinds of fines, yada yada for. ....misuses the lien system, that is what he did to me in like 2010 after I single handedly stood up for myself after the administration error from my car accident, this is the officer who pulled me over for nothing (misuse of lein, profiling, whatever it is. ..this is the officer who didn't believe me about the city fucking up and how I fixed everything, called me a liar, treated me like shit, cuffed me arrested me and called me bipolar when I started to cry cause I was scared. Vindication, I can't even finish reading the article..I've never felt justification until now. .omg..another chapter I can burn!

Edited by kat

Awake due to being forced by a woman running from door to door crying, pounding, screaming somebody please help me! I thought someone was attacking her but when people start hearing it and opening the door she's being walked home by a neighbor out there stumbling, she's high as hell oh wait edited for cops being out there...damn.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic