How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Rather bummed. In need of a camera but can't seem to get one. Used to receive cameras for birthday and Christmas gifts until the accident. I feel like the rest of my family forgot who I am. I know there are things I can't do anymore but I am still me. I still love taking photographs and recording. I can't eat apples with the skin on them but that doesn't mean I don't like apples. Yes, there are things I have forgotten, but I know what I still love. That has not changed. I am still me.

Edited by Trene4000

Feeling like a walking contradiction once again. I feel vindicated yet screwed. Again I missed a qualification because I make too much money, but don't make enough money to qualify...got to love it.

However, my plight was finally understood by my mother who had no idea what I've been going through for years...oh well...

Rather bummed. In need of a camera but can't seem to get one. Used to receive cameras for birthday and Christmas gifts until the accident. I feel like the rest of my family forgot who I am. I know there are things I can't do anymore but I am still me. I still love taking photographs and recording. I can't eat apples with the skin on them but that doesn't mean I don't like apples. Yes, there are things I have forgotten, but I know what I still love. That has not changed. I am still me.

Yeah, well I'm feeling rather bummed about that too, because all that ranting you heard me going through a week right after mother's day was because I was trying to get you the 2014 version of this Fuji camera I saw on HSN with all accessories included:

...but there was only 7 minutes left by the time I saw it and, well, you heard what happened with the "credit idiots" :dry:

I wish I could help with your camera Trene

For a long while I have been considering getting a dog to help with my anxiety issues. I am able to do a lot more if someone is with me for companionship so I was thinking a dog would help with that, plus would force me out of the house regularly. I had one visit overnight last month and it seemed to help as I expected though that particular dog wasn't suited for me; way too much energy for an apartment and too undisciplined for his size. Actually almost got me hit by a car. But I did get out of the house more in one day than I normally do in a month.

I have another dog visiting this weekend. I am a bit anxious about this but at the same time excited.

I wish I could help with your camera Trene

For a long while I have been considering getting a dog to help with my anxiety issues. I am able to do a lot more if someone is with me for companionship so I was thinking a dog would help with that, plus would force me out of the house regularly. I had one visit overnight last month and it seemed to help as I expected though that particular dog wasn't suited for me; way too much energy for an apartment and too undisciplined for his size. Actually almost got me hit by a car. But I did get out of the house more in one day than I normally do in a month.

I have another dog visiting this weekend. I am a bit anxious about this but at the same time excited.

...I feel that explains a lot... :whistle:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic