How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

:wub: I feel like laying down some lyrics, maybe you can throw some beats down that are on the trip hop side tonight? If we have time... Perhaps..hmm.,,or perhaps tomorrow?

I have wanted to do trip hop but haven't fiddled with it much yet.

I can't believe this just happened, a gland just popped in my ear and throat region. That hasn't happened since I was like 15. I forgot how utterly bad and uncomfortable this feels. Not looking forward to the aftermath of inner ear lesions and mucus pus... :yucky:

I am feeling angry, depressed and anxious because I was refused treatment...I cannot have any luck it seems.

I apologize for being nosy, but what constitutes grounds for being denied treatment?

I'm better than I was yesterday, I think my mood balanced out. I'm slightly intoxicated, but.. I have a lot of math ahead of me. I got a couple Bud Light Platinums in the fridge, no way in hell I'm drinking them now since I have class tomorrow.

I also feel old.

I'm chugging water but I have a slight feeling that puking might be inevitable. My stomach is starting to give me the bat signal of nausea, and I could easily bring Arkham Asylum to a Porcelain Theatre in the near future.

Edit: Never mind, the darkness has passed.

Hope everyone else is feeling better.

Edited by Class-Punk

Sorry, that's a negative Class-Punk...not good at the moment...All this physical crap is starting to make me feel a tad bit on the sadistic side....

Fortunately, I took some meds that should be kicking in any minute now...any minute now...

Sorry, that's a negative Class-Punk...not good at the moment...All this physical crap is starting to make me feel a tad bit on the sadistic side....

Fortunately, I took some meds that should be kicking in any minute now...any minute now...

Well I don't believe in prayer or "positive energy" as something supernatural, so I will say: get well soon. :geek:

-

I feel that I need to go to sleep. :sleep:

Edited by Class-Punk

Pleased at the moment. I actually created a cool looking head tie that allows me to be out in the main sun without feeling like I'm burning so far, and it's currently 80 degrees here...SWEEET!!!!

YAY! 2.5 hours in the afternoon/evening sun and no major sunburn. I'll test my head tie in the morning to see how well it holds up against direct overhead sunlight...

I feel mentally groggy, probably missing an hour of sleep or something. I woke up at 9 AM today and was still drunk, everything was spinning even with my eyes shut. But as for nausea I've had much worse hangovers. However when I finally did wake up, I found a little black spider that I had been sleeping on and crushed. If it would've been something like some quarter-sized wolf spider that would've sucked and I probably would've actually got bit. I don't know if this incident is better or worse than the time I found the remains of a boxelder bug inside of my pillowcase.

The cheap antfarm though.. nothing I can recall was as bad as the cheap antfarm...

Edited by Class-Punk

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic