How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

<!--coloro:#FF00FF--><span style="color:#FF00FF"><!--/coloro-->Right now i am feeling belittled....as someone told me i dress as i do and act as i do purely for attention..i need to learn to let these things go...however he kept attacking me telling me i was unoriginal ect ect...:(...*sighness*<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

I've been told I dress the way I do for attention, but truly I do it only for myself. If I wanted attention there a better ways to get it. I just think that people who stare are jealous because I am confident enough that I can wear what I wear. Not to mention, it depends about what kind of attention. I'm sure no one wants negative attention... I get tons of public reactions to the way I dress. Mostly bad, but the occasional nice comment truly makes it worth it. ^^

I don't feel good at all. I still wasn't getting better, so I went to the doctor, and found out I have pneumonia. :crybaby: But I'm on antibiotics now, so that should make a difference.

:grouphug

Sending healing vibes your way...

genki ni naru :happy:

I want to train really badly but I'm going to give my stomach one more day. Just around 3 cans of soda in the past week has zapped my energy and made my ulcer(s) worse. But it reminds me that I need to stay the hell away from it.

For some reason my mind is craving information and I can't stop reading everything I come across.

Welcome to my life.

Edited by Class-Punk

I feel gluten free and as a result it feels like someone rewired my entire body!

Physically drained, mentally awake...these are the worst times...the minds eye perceives much in this state :unsure:

Eliminate wheat gluten, I did recently and it's the best decision I made for me holistically.

I feel gluten free and as a result it feels like someone rewired my entire body!

Eliminate wheat gluten, I did recently and it's the best decision I made for me holistically.

Maybe I should have mentioned that I was up for 28 hours in that post. Also, I am not sure how to get a hold of wheat gluten. Is it in Pop Tarts? That's my main source of food... :blushing:

Feeling a tad bit beat up at the moment with everybody wanting money, the nighttime causing my body to hurt and my overactive sixth sense sending my emotions into overdrive. Feels like I'm about to pass out now...nevermind making it to 10pm....

Yeah, pop tarts are all gluten. Pretty much all grains suck.

This is a bit worrisome now. I don't like to eat bread and meat, but when I do eat food, I loose weight. We have always chopped that up to my hyperactive metabolism. I am going to have to research if gluten has been causing my condition to have extra issues (and what gluten is)...the last thing I need is for something to cause this fibroid to get out of control. Since I was 18 I have dabbled in herbology with respect to natural remedies and countering the effects of medications on the body and use health food guides to add nutritional value to the foods we currently consume. I am getting ready to start my studies to becoming a certified nutritionist. I know all foods aren't bad, but there is definitely that percentage of them that raises the most alarms. I see I have much more studying to do.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic